UOR Rocks!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Zeus, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Zeus

Zeus New Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I just wanted to use my first forum post to say that UOR is amazing, and my first few days here have been a lot of fun. This is without a doubt a great shard, and I am happy to have found it.

I have noticed in my wanderings that there are a lot of new players who have started up here within the last week. Leave a post or message me if you ever want to get together in game with a fellow new player. I am Zeus in IRC.

***Special thanks to all of you who funded/ran the recent resist party. You guys are great.
  2. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member

Welcome to the shard, Zeus.
  3. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

UOR Appreciation Thread!

Welcome Zeus. It does rock, I've had a ton of fun here too.
  4. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad to see a lot of people joining.
  5. Fullmetal

Fullmetal Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Welcome and glad you're enjoying it.
  6. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

If you would like to use one of my houses I got a bunch just collecting dust well situated in areas with tons of resources and very close to banks.

Free of charge, stay as long as you need. I will throw all the necessities inside if you actually commit to using one :p (loom wheel forge etc)

Cheers
  7. DiGiTyDarKMaN

DiGiTyDarKMaN New Member

I agree with the OP. Just this weekend him and I were in a group with a few others slashing deep into the night.... which turned into very early in the morning... haha.

It was great. Helped me out with the last 25K I needed to get my Large House with Patio. Not bad for 10 days playing while trying to build four characters at the same time. I can tell this place is going to suck me in and not let go... which is a great thing. :mrgreen:

So far the community is amazing also.

Had one guy try to jump me while killing Earth Elys the other day on my LJ... But it didn't work out so well for him, he is now just jerky in my bank box.

Sitting at work is killing me... I want to go home and play! I found my 1998 again.
  8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Haha, yeah, that was a killer party we had Digity. Zeus was there as well. Seriously, that is what I play for. I do a great many things and try to get my hands on every bit of UO, but that group hunting with fighters literally gave me chills of nostalgic joy, repeatedly.

Hail UO:R!
  9. DiGiTyDarKMaN

DiGiTyDarKMaN New Member

Yes, it was pretty epic. Couldn't go to sleep for a few hours after that, way to wired.