Update on progression

Discussion in 'People of Britannia [PoB]' started by Nymeros, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Nymeros

Nymeros Well-Known Member

Dear people of Adalet,

I will be imposing a self exile to the Dragonhame mountains for training. As some of you may or may not know, I've been trying to address few visions I am experiencing and have been living more in pastoral environment to follow them.

I will send you ravens each to understand your activity during this time.

Nym,
    Your Governor
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    Alice Asteroid likes this.
  2. Ragar

Ragar Active Member

I hope your training goes well Nym. I am not a resident of the Cape but I look forward to your return.
    Alice Asteroid likes this.
  3. Nymeros

Nymeros Well-Known Member

Bit of update to everyone:

Starting from this weekend we're moving closer to the Paws area, with myself taking ownership of the patio house under Enna's shop. We had a good spark of activity but to see it continuing we will move to Paws and get more interaction with them or anyone in the area.

That being said, if you plan to move to the area, there should be some spaces nearby, but if there are non-residential buildings you want to place, please check with @Jupiter as my understanding is he would prefer existing buildings be used before new ones.

After the migration, I will be working to write up a story plot to see us continue our activities. Last event was Occlo being attacked by glowing creatures, so I will follow up my previous journal entry here:

http://uorforum.com/threads/journal-of-nymeros-entry-5-exploding-occlo.11100/

and think of something.

Paws will be more based on impromptu adventures.

Please note that, I live at EST+5 time zone, so i may not be around when most of you are, so if you get bored, feel free to go hunting or whatever. Use guild chat more!
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015