(Updated) Show me what 2 million gold buys for Large Towers with mining nodes

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Agathune, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Agathune

Agathune Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Something Something show me what you got. Looking for a Large Tower with access to mining nodes 2mil and counting to spend.
    Salgamundi#0658 on Discord.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2023
  2. Agathune

Agathune Active Member

3. yz250f

yz250f Well-Known Member

i got a 6 vein LT but 2mil is no no , whats your offer on this
    Agathune likes this.
  4. Agathune

Agathune Active Member

This is price discovery. I'm literally trying to see what my money buys me. Houses are more expensive than when I last played am I'm trying to get a feel on the market.
  5. FrostDragon

FrostDragon Active Member

didn't a nice tower go recently for 4-5M? normally they dont go that high but you should be able to get something decent for 2M
  6. Agathune

Agathune Active Member

I've been poring over old LT auctions but the price is all over the place. I think folks think I'm lowballing or something and really I just need to figure a fair price for something decent I can work towards. Never hurts to ask. I had an awesome tower on fire island right by golem cave that i think I paid 1.2 or 1.6 for. When I had to quit because I was moving to place with no internet I let it go. Just trying to see what's available and how much.
    Venger likes this.
  7. Augustus423

Augustus423 Active Member

Mining from LTs is overrated in most situations. If you are mining off the east wing its really not that great at all, nodes available from the west wing can be efficient though.

2m should get you a decent tower on a mountain, with maybe a few nodes you could mine from inside.

Pricing is highly variable because there are really only a handful of these spots that are actually good and worth mining. You generally take a pretty big cut in efficiency/productivity if you want to mine out of an LT that you are otherwise living in..... or you pay a fortune.
    Urthe Oakeshield likes this.
  8. Carm

Carm Active Member

It also depends on the nodes you want. Are you trying to golem farm or just mine up ingots? I mean what your looking to do with the property could give people more information about feedback.
  9. Agathune

Agathune Active Member

Mostly golem mining. It mostly needs access to some nodes. I can make the rest pretty functional. Thank you for the replies they're very informative.