Vendor interaction

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hazzard, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Hazzard

Hazzard New Member

Why doesn't the shift context seem to work here where I could just click on a vendor to interact with it. Such as sell/buy items or see what skills he will teach me. Actually typing to the vendor takes to much time and to much memory to type in the skill to be trained in lol. Also when talking why does it seem to only be small print.
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Hazzard there are many things you can do to take the tedium out of buying/selling. I have outlined some of them for you. Using anyone of these features separately will definitely improve your experience, using them in a combination, will blow your MIND!!!

First: Set a Hotkey in Razor or using UO's ingame hotkey system to say "vendor sell" or "vendor buy" for you.
    Ingame Menu, hit ALT + O to access the ingame menu and find the icon that looks like an inverted "back arrow" in a web browser. this menu is pretty straight forward, just set a hotkey to say vendor buy vendor sell

In Razor it's a little more complicated. I'll recommend you review a razor macro guide on how to record macros

Second set a buy/sell list OR set up a buy sell bag in Razor

Buy/Sell List
    In razor under the "AGENTS" tab you will see some options for 5 separate Buy agents and 5 separate Sell-agents. You add a list of items you want to sell AND list quantity you want to sell. Keep in mind you can only sell 5 things at a time, so you would only want to set these items to a max quantity of 5.

If you don't want to make a list of 100's of items, you could instead set up a 'sell' bag which if you say "vendor sell" it will attempt to sell anything you have in the bag! (make sure you don't have the key to your boat in that bag!!! :) )

cheers