Vendor Locations - where are your vendors?

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by DarkWing, Nov 11, 2012.

1. DarkWing

DarkWing Senior Counselor
    Senior Counselor
    UO:R Subscriber

S^T The Society of Traders has Their Vendors: "Twin Sands Vendors" (Twin Sandstones)
    Located at: 30' 3' S 5' 50'E east of Brit Moongate you can't Miss Us!
  2. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  3. Dragkhar

Dragkhar Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

Nice deco Gideon, how much u charge for cloth?
  4. Caly

Caly New Member

I am selling vanq/power/silver weapons as well as some sets of invul and forti armors at the sandstone just north of the Brit Moongate!
    The guys dressed in Blue and Red :)
  5. Dragkhar

Dragkhar Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

I've been to that vendor and bought some house ad-ons, use to be stocked.
    More than I can say about the ones closest to moongate, never stocked ...

Since I live close to Brit moongate I seldom go too far to look for stuff I need but I soon have to do that since 50% of teh vendors around there is always empty.

Shape up, take down vendors or sell the spot to ppl who accually want to do vendoring!

Mutombos twin sandstones and your place Caly is an exception in the area I apreciate
  6. frenulum

frenulum Active Member

I own the vendor house next to the brit moongate and "never stocked" is not as accurate as "rarely restocked"... as far as the house add-on deeds go. problem is, I sold them at a lower price than any other player vendor and it still took forever for them to be sold. most likely reason is that once a player has acquired a house add-on deed, they can reuse (place it, move it, etc...) as many times as they would like to. This means they do not need to buy more than one of that deed, for the most part.

we have plenty of money, almost maxed on houses (both moongate houses, 2 graveyard fence houses, a keep, a tower, a villa, a castle deed, etc...), cool server birth rares, etc... so I COULD make chingos of all deeds and sell them well under cost and still be fat and happy... but then what happens to the other vendors... they stay stocked up and never sell what they have.

We have other vendors at our gate house, so selling the house to someone else just because i dont stock as many house add-on deeds as i used to simply does not make sense to me. Our other vendors stock (and sellout very quickly) tailoring bods, ingots, armor, cloth, kegs, recall & mark scrolls, and various other things. I know a few of them sell out very quickly, sometimes within minutes.

If anyone would like to sell scrolls, boards, arrows, carpentry, tinkering, or misc items at our brit moongate house, please let me know, and I will add you to the list.

I think things will work best by working together, as a community, instead of a cut-throat type of buyer/seller thing... I did sell things much less expensive than others at first, however, once I realized what I was doing, I corrected my actions and adjusted things to be competitive instead of cut-throat-ish... If we do not have what you are looking for, then I would suggest to either request what you need from us or move on and look at one of these other fine vendors being listed here.

Thank you,

-fren