Vendor Shop: Atrium Mart Moonglow

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by RIN, Nov 5, 2017.

1. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Reintroducing...

Atrium Mart Moonglow

Founded in January 2014 by @Fireball & @Canis , the Atrium Mart Moonglow has been one of the oldest vendor shops on the shard. Why? Because it was founded to be your one stop shop for all crafted goods at an affordable price. Restocked daily and welcoming private orders; all with a friendly customer service driven philosophy.

Located right outside of the East Entrance to Moonglow and mere steps from the guard line...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Vendors -

Wynn: Containers (Wooden Box 140, Sm/Md/Lrg Crate 128/170/188, Wooden Chest 200, Chest of Drawers Red 2300, Armoire Red 339, Wooden Shelf 250, Chest of Drawers Brown 2300 Armoire Brown 339)

Trevor: Furniture (Small Table 182, Writing Table 182, Yew-Wood Table 280, Large Table 218, Counter w/ Legs 1440, Counter Middle 1134, Oak Table w/ Runner 1220)

Ormand: Furniture (Foot Stool 134, Stool 134, Wooden Bench 182, Magincia Throne 194, Wooden Throne 194, Straw Chair 158, Wooden Chair 158, Vesper Chair 170, Trinsic Chair 158)

Foster: Boats (Small / Small Dragon 12000, Large / Large Dragon 16000) **PM For Medium Boats**

Tessa: House Add-Ons (Small Forge 1400, Large Forge 1700, Anvil 1800, Loom 1500, Spinning Wheel 1500, Flour Mill 1700, Water Trough 1500, Stone Oven 1800, Training Dummy 1100, Pickpocket Dip 1100), Ladders (3500), Church Pews (4000)

Please Forum PM / IRC me, @RIN for all of your ordering needs for all items sold at the Atrium Mart.

Most orders can be fulfilled immediately between 8-4PM EST and 9PM-12AM EST.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    gitchu1000, Althorn, Kiryana and 13 others like this.
  2. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Large restock: More benches and stools. Wooden Thrones increased to 8 per demand. More blacksmithy addons. Fresh bandages for all you bleeding people out there :p

Thanks for your business!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    BlackEye and shad like this.
  3. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Restocked again. Lots of addons and furniture.

NOTICE: A typo was discovered in the pricing of the counter middle sections and I think someone paid 11343 instead of 1134 for one. If you are that person, please contact me ASAP for a refund.

Thanks!

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  4. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

More daily restocks at Atrium Mart. Huge thanks to all of you for your business!

[​IMG]
    Who says Vendors are dead on this shard?!?!?!
  5. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Major restock last night. Pretty much everything except instruments which should be restocked tonight or tomorrow.

Runebooks have now been changed to be 9 and 10 charges. Management feels the super low low cost justifies this :) Just note right now there are only 9 counts. I will be updating the vendor this weekend to have two bags, one for 9 and 10 separately.
    BlackEye and Ron Jeremy like this.
  6. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Boats already sold out. I am guilty, but I needed some in stock.

Btw, keep it on. This is probably my favourite and default go-to shop.
    RIN likes this.
  7. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Still no regs?
    RIN likes this.
  8. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Wow @BlackEye , thanks for the business! I'll put boats back on later tonight.

@Azerothian Sorry, but no. I just don't think I will ever get into the reg game :(
  9. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member

Still my go-to for furniture! Keep up the great shop! Glow needs you!
    RIN and BlackEye like this.
  10. Azerothian

Azerothian Well-Known Member

Well I sell regs myself but sell at the Sanctuary Tradepost at Yew Moongate. Before I started that I used to buy at the Atrium Mart back when there was a regs vendor over the doorway…
  11. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Yep. Canis and/or Fireball had a reg vendor many moons ago (or had someone else run one).
  12. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

More restocks!

Boats, Add-ons, Instruments, Furniture, etc...
  13. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Still doing restocks every 1-3 days. Goods are flying off the shelves! Thanks for all of your business!

Don't forget, our bulk ordering service are always taking new orders.
    BlackEye likes this.
  14. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Atrium Mart Moonglow is now pleased to say that Richard has returned and is now selling empty kegs for the mindbogglingly low low price of 350gp ea!

Look for him in the yellow robe above the entrance.

[​IMG]
  15. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Lots of restocking going on at the Atrium for almost every item. Don't forget we also have our new keg vendor.
    DaBucs likes this.
  16. DaBucs

DaBucs Well-Known Member

thanks for the service just restocked myself on some of your kegs :)
    RIN and Imbol like this.
  17. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Huge restocks over the past few days. Really appreciate the business!

Just a gentle reminder, before buying all of something you see, IRC me and I'll make it for you direct at no additional charge! I can usually turn around such orders fairly quickly.
  18. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

What is this? ANOTHER restock notice? Is this madness??? Oh no...

[​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On this day in history...

On this day in 1977, two 747 jumbo jets crash into each other on the runway at Los Rodeos Airport on Santa Cruz de Tenerife in the Canary Islands, killing 582 passengers and crew members. Until the 9/11 terrorist attack, it was the deadliest incident involving aircraft.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  19. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

The restocks last night for the Atrium Mart were..

[​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Despite a previous stance of neutrality, two days after the U.S. Senate voted 82 to 6 to declare war against Germany, the U.S. House of Representatives endorses the declaration by a vote of 373 to 50, and the United States of America formally enters World War I.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  20. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member

Just an update! I'm still fighting a crazy flu so restocks have been slow at the Atrium Mart. I'm going to try and get everything restocked tonight or tomorrow. Still, send me a PM if you need anything.

On this day in 1469, the Italian philosopher and writer Niccolo Machiavelli is born. A lifelong patriot and diehard proponent of a unified Italy, Machiavelli became one of the fathers of modern political theory. Love him or hate him, he changed almost everything about the game of politics.
    DaBucs likes this.