Veteran Factioner LFG

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Love, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

I'll be glad to 5x with you. It's one of my favorite things to do, but not many people are into it here. I was oliVeR on Hybrid. It's likely that we've dueled before on there.
  2. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

Like I said, action would skyrocket if people would come do it. It goes through phases as it is, but there's been periods where it's real heavy, and then it dies off. If we had a couple more consistent groups it would be great.

Yeah I know a lot of those players. Played with ras for a while on a different server, not hybrid. Also played some with grass, no luck, blood, ironfist and some others, but I never really played hybrid. And yes, pax plays here too.
  3. Don Hoolio

Don Hoolio New Member

Probably!

Yeah, hard to make the switch back to razer from Sallos. That is a major deterrent for me to pvp here. Hands down the best UO shard I've played though. Staff seems legit interested in making sure it doesn't go down the Hybrid path.
  4. Love

Love New Member

All this sounds great. Yeah I miss Sallos too but I'll be starting getting back into Razor today. I wasn't Son of Wanker; I was Aesuuma. There was really only one Son of Wanker but his dad also played and was named Father of Wanker. We had a good time ganking Father all the time. Willy yeah I of course remember you. You 2v2ed with Link all the time etc. I will try to tell break and others to come here but I havne't talked to people in years now. Anyway, looking forward. I need to get a new external KB next week so I can properly pvp again but I'll be training up starting tonight probably. Happy to hear the server has moved. My ping is 60 from initial tests. Playable.
    Don Hoolio likes this.
  5. Don Hoolio

Don Hoolio New Member

Yeah, thats another thing keeping me from 5xing man. This 100 ping is making it a bit iffy lol...

Can't get away from UO either, huh? I got a GTX 1070 and I'm still playing games from the 90s lol..
  6. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

Good to see you guys here.
    Don Hoolio likes this.