Village of Paws adventure - The day no one knew need saving!

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Jupiter, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

***A silent raven slumbers as a shrouded figure takes the king's road north. Qamra douses the torch at the inn, and treks back to the shoppe to resume selling adventure. What she does when no one watch, is her business, and her's alone, but she hopes that she has not sent this man to his doom ***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sizeable party gathers together at Paws

"Qamra's methods identifying sources of adventure may atimes be questionable, albeit her intetions are true," Jupiter explained to the party gathered, "And in this situation, she believes she may have sent a man on a quest that will require our help. She has asked us to rescue Henri, the agent sent to infiltrate the Executioners, and recover what information he has gained!"

Donning the ever-so-useful guise of a Caravan, the group set out north, to the coordinates Qamra gave them, to try and recover any information about Henri's position.

Along the road our heroes were ambushed by Brigands, Zeke the Plumber who doesn't Plumb, and Honey Bear (who really looks more like a badger).

After sloughing through the brigand embargo, the group found that they had in fact intercepted the messenger who carried Henri's report. The brigands were tight lipped about the messenger's current health and whereabouts, but after interrogating several of them, they discover that missive came from Wrong.

The caravan guise, was no longer of necessity. What was of dire import was speed! They had to rescue Henri before he was executed and perish with whatever information he had gleaned!

After locating Henri, the group found that there was a plot to besiege the Golden City of Trinsic by use of an incredible pirate vessel and the corruption of the Dorocron portals. Luckily, by means of force and surprise, our heroes vanquished the pirates and thwarted an invasion that surely would have upended the BoD market in Trinsic!

Our heroes, requiring no thanks or payment for their altruistic deeds, rested well tonight knowing that perhaps someday soon another Valorite hammer might eventually appear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

Strong work!

I patrolled Trinsic early this morning and I report the fair town of Trinsic to be incident free.

If Jasnah asks, I was... sight seeing. I do that.
    PaddyOBrien and Jupiter like this.
  3. Lander

Lander Active Member

That was a great adventure's day. I hope Qamra is satisfyed to see her messenger back and Trinsic safer for the moment. Let me know if she needs further help in the future
    Jupiter likes this.