Village of Paws - Roster of Adventurers

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Jupiter, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

I should have started this a long time ago, but I would like to get a list of players' IRC names who would like to be contacted when we have Paws adventures.

I have been advised by my legal counsel that I will need any interested parties to read and acknowledge they have read the following disclaimer. I invite all interested parties to read through this brief document and sign your names and provide me your IRC names. Please note that signing this roster does not obligate you to participate in any adventures; it just means that if and when we have an adventure I'll try to reach out to you and let you know where to meet up.

***** VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability Form ****

- VoP is in no way responsible for your level of satisfaction with the adventure. In fact, the primary premise of adventure is facing the unknown. We also expect that you pay attention during introduction and throughout the course of the adventure so you know what the heck is going on! That being said, we do put every level of effort into ensuring that an adventure is worthwhile.
    - VoP is in no way responsible for valuable items while you are enlisted in the adventure. You are hereby advised to only bring store-bought equipment if you are unable to come to grips with even the possible consideration that you might lose a weapon and/or pride during the quest.
    - VoP is in no way responsible for your personal safety. We claim no ability to foresee future events and therefore we have no way to actually know if PK's or other factors may interfere with the quest. As such we expect that adventurers will do their best to oppose all threats that may be encountered by the party. Paws does commit to attempt to restore all players to full life in the event of a full party wipe, but please note that attempts to restore you to life may not occur until we have fully regrouped (this can sometimes mean a wait time of 10+ minutes if surviving party members are still attempting to address the threat).
    - VoP is in no way responsible for "fair" or "equal" dismemberment of 'mad lewtz' collected in the course of the adventure. Generally we are too involved and focused on the events of the quest to care whether everyone gets a fair share. Also, we generally find that most people are more satisfied with the adventure than the profit. In most quests, adventurers who do participate valiantly are duly rewarded.
    - In the event that a VoP adventure is ended early due to real life or other constraints, you understand that your entry fee will not be returned. You also understand that there is no entry fee, so deal with it.
    - VoP does not promise you will have fully dedicated RP'ers on the adventure. We include all walks of the realm on our adventures, so we cannot promise you will receive perfectly structured and/or rehearsed dialogue. We do encourage all participants to allow themselves to be immersed in the aspects and enriching elements of RP while they participate as this will greatly enhance your over all experience.
    - VoP does not in anyway promise to exact revenge or retribution against any who may interfere with our quests. We do not appreciate their interference nor do we seek out trouble in most cases, but we will not waste good time dwelling on loss or defeat. Our preferred course of action is to drive off the threat and then proceed with the adventure as hastily as possible.
    - VoP will explore all options for creating fulfilling adventures. As such from time to time this may mean that we will collaborate with known murderers (in an out of character fashion) in order to organize their planned appearance. This is done very infrequently, however, you will not hold VoP responsible should you fall victim to an adversary's mortal blow.
    - VoP is in now way responsible for any blood feuds, or other drama you have initiated of your own volition outside of the Paws adventure. Should such blood feuds seek you out during the course of the adventure and depending on the extent to which this interferes with the quest, you may be asked to depart from the quest. If you conduct yourself in such a way that you make a lot of enemies, we strongly recommend that you participate in Paws quests with an unknown and completely unaffiliated alternate character.
    - You do not need to attend the full adventure in order to partake; If you are only able to attend for a moment, we invite you to start with us, and leave. We do however, recommend that you arrive at the beginning of the adventure so you understand what is going on. Greater effort will be made to make sure participants can arrive at the beginning of the quest, however, once the adventure is underway, we may or may not make special effort to help you arrive.

If you agree to these terms, and wish you be contacted if/when we have adventures, please add your names on this Roster!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, ________, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name:
    Character Names (Optional):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRC Names
    bartimus
    Basoosh
    BelXavier
    Bonham
    Brymstone
    Codus
    Elhorno
    Fraggle
    FriarJocham
    Gen
    Gene Kelley
    Gnarl
    illbottleya
    Jebidiah
    Jupiter
    Kane
    Krake
    Lestat
    Lightshade
    Lore
    Markos
    Mafghine
    MikeK
    Meloth
    Moondragon
    POTHEAD
    Sardis
    Scruples
    Sinowal
    T3hD4ve
    Thistle
    Thor4567
    TinkerToy
    Vlar
    Wiegraf
    Wittol
    Xegugg
    Zangar
    Zugu
    Zyler
    ZZZZZZWodan
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Prison Bound, newme, Wittol and 2 others like this.
  2. Jupiter

I, Jupiter, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Jupiter/JohnnyUtah/Jupedor
    Jupiter
    Catalin
  3. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

I, Xegugg, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    IRC Name: Xegugg
  4. Jebidiah

Jebidiah Active Member

I, Jebidiah, do reluctantly hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Jebidiah
    Character Names (Optional): FELSHERNUR and Jebidiah
    newme likes this.
  5. Jupiter

I will have to check with our legal counsel (who also happens to be you Jebidiah) to determine if we can accept a reluctant acknowledgement in lieu of a full and complete acknowledgement.

Our people will call your people.
  6. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I, Bart Simpson, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: bartimus
  7. T3h D4ve

T3h D4ve Well-Known Member

I, Dave, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: T3hD4ve
    Character Names (Optional): Narya Littlefoot [H*O]
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  8. GeneK

GeneK Active Member

I GeneK hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when spontaneous Paws adventure occurs
  9. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member

I, Krake, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Krake
    Character Names (Optional): Tomah of Thamara (VoP), Krake Vestahl (New)
  10. Jebidiah

Jebidiah Active Member

Surely I can make an exception for myself cant I?

I dont know if we will accept that answer...
    Jupiter likes this.
  11. Zugu

Zugu Member

I, Zugu, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Zugu
  12. Wodan

Wodan Well-Known Member

I, Wodan, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Wodan
  13. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I, Zyler, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    IRC Name: Zyler
  14. Brymstone

Brymstone Well-Known Member

I, Brymstone, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Brymstone

Characters: To be announced
  15. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

I, Elhorno, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Elhorno

Character: Quenby
    newme likes this.
  16. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, King Blaise, first of this name, Self-Appointed King of OoO, Patriarch of the peoples of Adventure Time, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Blaise
    Character Names (Optional): Blaise, Sturm, Tseramed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  17. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

I, King Vlar, first of this name except for a Timber Wolf Mech Engine, Self-Styled Populist Agitator, Lord Keeper of the Shoeless newb, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Vlar
    Character Names:
    • Phaedrus(Fencer)
    • Vlar(Tamer)
    • Giorgio(Bard)
    • Thayer(Lumberjack)
    • Dylan(Craftsman)
    • Ceeron(Miner).
    Jupiter likes this.
  18. illbottleya

illbottleya Member

I, illbottleya, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: illbottleya
    Character Names (Optional): Jargon Scott, Aesop Jones, Benjamin Gunn, Captain Hazel
  19. Lestat

Lestat Active Member

I, Lestat, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Lestat
  20. Bonham

Bonham New Member

I, Bonham, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Bonham
    Character Names (Optional): Bonham, Balak