VoP slays the Ancient Wyrm ... again!

Discussion in 'Village of Paws [VoP]' started by Alice Asteroid, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This brisk morning in Paws found Enna sweeping off the fallen leaves from her porch. She heard the sounds of platemail crunching through the forest and, looking up, she spied Ragar Truesword returning to the village after a long time spent elsewhere. She quickly rushed over to greet him and the two began speaking, as old friends do, about the past. Not surprisingly, the topic turned to the Grey Wizard, and where he might be off to these days. There was a sense of sadness in the air.

Enna, thinking about some of the Grey Wizard's past adventures (or disasters...), playfully asked Ragar if he could still swing a sword to which he replied a resounding "More or less."

And so they took off for Ocllo docks to gather a militia and slay the Ancient Wyrm!

Hear Xx-GoD-xX's mighty battle cry:
    [​IMG]

See Ragar's demise. *ahem* I didn't do nothin', it was the Wyrm, I swear... (Sorry, Ragar!)
    [​IMG]

Ye fought well, bartimus...
    [​IMG]

Retreat!
    [​IMG]

Not pictured:
    Any of the scenes at the dock. I need to get better at taking at screenshots!
    Me getting chomped by the Wyrm and dying on the same tile as the moongate.

Many thanks to the brave souls who joined us and helped us delay the tide of evil for a few minutes.
    ReZon, PaddyOBrien, Keza and 7 others like this.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

More MORE!

I need more practice perfecting my face to your foot style!

*squeak squeak*
    Jupiter and Alice Asteroid like this.
  3. Ragar

Ragar Active Member

I noticed the militia turn on me there briefly before I blacked out. Bringing untrained soldiers and pirates to fight such evil can lead to chaos or the occasional mutany. Comes with the territory.

As I tend to die in most quality PAWS adventures it felt right anyway.

And I finally got to meet the Dungeon Fairy! That was a bonus after finding a kit or two in the past.
  4. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Haha awesome
    Alice Asteroid likes this.
  5. TiMi

TiMi Active Member

from sweeping leaves to fighting ancient wyrms, Enna you are a mysterious dark horse :D
    Jupiter and Alice Asteroid like this.