Weekly Events?

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Lord Krake, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hey guys and gals of PS. Krake here.

I just wanted to take a poll on what kind of weekly events you would like to participate in!

As you have most likely seen, I can only dedicate 3 days or so a week to be on. Mike plays at different times than I do, often, which is great for leadership, and hopefully Arawn will be able to jump in more often now that his move is complete (if you didnt know, Mike and Arwan are Council Members).

So, not only do I wanna know what you would like to see planned and run, but what are YOU willing to plan and run on a weekly basis? If you have an inclining to be a more established leader here in PS, I want to encourage that initiative. Let me, and others, know in this thread what you would be willing to plan/run and I will help you on the best I can. If you dont want to be a leader and you just wanna participate, no worries and no pressure at all.

Here are some events we have done in the past:
    - AMiBs
    - T-hunts
    - Hardmode Hunts
    - Standard farming hunts
    - Quests

But it doenst have to be limited to this. If someone is so inclined you could run things like:
    - Dungeon chest (Lockpicking) runs
    - Material gathering co-ops (lumbjeracking, minning/battle minning, fishing, cotton or leather gathering)
    - Runebook marking sessions
    - Standard MiBs

I am also looking for members who want to basically be dedicated Mentors in their field. So, say if you have your spells macroed out really well, you know the intricacies of spell based combat (survival, mana managment, dps combos, etc....) and you are capable/willing to teach new members these things, let me know. I would like to have a group of mentors that I can just send players to. (Ex. "Yeah I dont have a tamer myself, but you could get ahold of So-and-so, as they are our Tamer Mentor. They will help you master that skill). You would also get a new title if you wanted to become a Mentor.

So there it is!

Let me know what events you want to see more of, which ones you would wanna plan/run yourself, and if you think you have what it takes to be a Mentor.

Thanks all.

~Krake
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    Basoosh and Keza like this.
  2. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Hi Krake, I have enjoyed all the events thus far! That hardcore hunt was the most fun for me, next to the Raise of Tiamat. Im down for almost any type of event/adventure.
    I would love to help out or plan an event at some point. However, my play hours are inconsistent so that will take some doing.

In the mean time, I can mentor other members on most topics/questions related to taming and pet training.
    Lord Krake likes this.
  3. Ren

Ren Member
    UO:R Donor

I'd personally love to see more hardcore hunts. Also a big fan of MiBs and T-Hunts. In terms of what I could offer, I used to have some ability to PvP as a mage but it's going to take a few months of practice (dying) to get some of that back.
    Lord Krake likes this.