Will update :Looking for offers on Keep Near Turtle bay Secure CY. Stupid offers Ignored.

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Althorn, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Curious as to where this stands on the market.

Super convenient being next to the arena gate, accessing and getting home is great this house has alot of utility. 100% secure CY ive literally left the door unlocked since ive had it and nothing has ever went missing i even tested it by leaving tons of valuable shit in there for a longgggg time. This house was pretty exclusive to only a few individuals before me who no longer play. Neighbors I have never had issues with they dont play much at all which is your benefit. I dont think ive really seen anyone and the arena doesnt get much use at all lately so your pretty well off. I will obviously Destroy runes & give my word to let you enjoy your sick ass Secure CY.

Its quite messy atm if anyone is interested in any of the Deco shoot me offers for any or all I can include it if requested but it will change price obviously.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Within a screen of turtle bay arena also,so you pretty much have access to where ever you want to go this location is super easy to reach very convenient. Lets say you log in your toon he has no runebook just run to any moongate and navigate to any arena for quick access. Also nice to just be able to tele off your roof and meet someone for some duels if thats your thing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I want gold only but i will entertain simple offers. Like if you have high valued rares or anniversary gear or Exclusive property offers from trusted individuals. If its not gold only you will have to persuade me otherwise... so no dumb offers please lol.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    TheDarkOne, scuba, Rydian01 and 2 others like this.
  2. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor