WTB Site for Blacksmith shop

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by FrostDragon, Oct 12, 2024 at 10:20 AM.

1. FrostDragon

FrostDragon Active Member

A lonely nobleman walks into an old tavern close to the coast on a rustic Britannian shore. He speaks up, "Any adventurers not new to this realm may remember at one time, FrostDragon was an enterprising young businessman. As is often the case though, when one comes into the first time responsibility of wares trading, property management, keeping track of inventories and biweekly refreshs, responsibility can add up and buildings can crumble if neglected. FrostDragon's once promising two vendor house empire came crashing down one fateful day a little while back. As many of Sosaria could recall. FrostDragon has weeped now, steadily, since the passing of his poor yet hopeful fledgling estate, many a fortnite. The other night though, FrostDragon has just observed the moon and the stars, and determined it to be an omen from the Gods. It is the time for FrostDragon to pull up his boots, and get back to work. For many eons ago, his former servants and shopkeepers depended on him, and since FrostDragon's once sturdy distribution network ceased to operate, many of them had not easily found suitable appreciation for their talents. Not the appreciation that FrostDragon had. And not to mention duly compensated them for every of their efforts.. And thus, FrostDragon by honour and valour and all the is holy in the land, is obliged to provide his managerial services not only for himself and his own benefit, but for the good people of Britannia, so that they may all form formiddable bonds with their neighbors through trade and commerce. And fortify all of our lands with much prosperity.

The man then said, " in the approaching season, FrostDragon will be visiting potential sites for the recommencement of his empire. All landowners be made aware, any house for sale in a suitable location is likely to be bought up by FrostDragon's overseers in the near future. FrostDragon's chief steward is accepting any offers from Sosarian landowners. Otherwise, FrostDragon himself will be patrolling the countryside in hopes of stumbling upon appropriate shelter for his rising commerce.

TLDR

-I am looking for a house that may be used as a possible blacksmith shop or possibly another vendor location.

-All suggestions will be considered, I have no real preference on the city as long as it's a neat spot. I will continue looking for open spots anyway, to see if I can get lucky.

-My price range I would say is between 200-400K

Thank you for your time
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2024 at 5:00 PM
    Virdan, AOٌ and Drunkelf like this.
  2. FrostDragon

FrostDragon Active Member

and just to let any potential seller know that I do possess the means to negotiate

1111.png
    Drunkelf likes this.