WTS: Best Albino White Wyrm on shard! Str. 760/Dex 130/ Int 418! Str./Dex at Max! [SOLD]

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Kalvasflam, May 15, 2017.

1. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

Ok guys, look at this beauty:

[​IMG]

Strenght and Dex at Max! Only Int 7 points off.

Hands down, these stats would even be great for a regular White Wyrm and it would probably be among the 10 finest WWs on the shard (if not among the 5 finest WWs). But those stats for an Albino White Wyrm? What are the odds? The once in a lifetime chance to own such a legendary beast!

[right here imagine a "legendary" gif from Barney Stinson, but I don't know how to put it in]

SB: 2 million
    BI: 100k
    No plat/no hc/simply gold

Auction ends 24 hours after last bid! I reserve the right to end the auction sooner if someone offers me a good deal!

Oh, and I won't sell below 2 million. I need gold, yes, but I am not that desperate. For under 2 million I will bond it myself and hope for decent second AWW. Will look awesome farming with two AWWs.
    RiffRaff-, Valrick, TrojanCow and 3 others like this.
  2. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

You remember the time I said I am not worried about the color of the pet just their function? Well forget I said that, I want an albino wyrm as good as my others or close to em! Very nice find, this is quite a rare one!

S/B!
    shad and Kalvasflam like this.
  3. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

Hehe, yeah, and I remember thinking, it's not important with which pet I farm. Not to mention the colour. But now I am picturing myself farming with two AWWs or two golden dragons... That would be awesome and I would love, very much love to bond it! The reason this one goes to auction nevetheless is simple: I am more interested in a nice home (keep etc.).
    RavenMagi and Dr Satan like this.
  4. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

if you farm with two golden dragons you're doing it at 3/4th's the power. AWW's are great because they have the same stat caps as regular white wyrms. before I quit I farmed with two AWW's too and one of them had the stats of 752/757/130/395.

I can't let this beauty slip away even if im not playing right now.

2.1m
    RiffRaff-, Kalvasflam and shad like this.
  5. Reginald

Reginald Well-Known Member

Thought you said you werent playing :p

Good time to get two of these and judging by the sb, you got a bargain on the last!
    Kalvasflam likes this.
  6. Dr Satan

7. Icewalker

Icewalker Active Member

So I'm not the greatest tamer on the shard, but is it not better to just use two maxed regular dragons? What's the real benefit to using ww and aww?
  8. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

That's interesting! I didn't know that zookeeper animals are handled separately. Do you know for sure that golden dragons are capped at about 3/4 the stats of a regular dragon? Perhaps they have the same stat caps but nobody stumbeld above a high stat golden dragon yet? (puh, English, not my specialty, I hope you know what I mean).

Raven showed me a golden dragon a few days ago (hadn't seen one yet), looks awesome!! Trammy-style-farming! Hell yes!

@Regina Remember when we spoke about the SB? Actually I wanted to set the SB to 5 Mil (and was secretly hoping that noone would bid - I would really love to bond this beauty! And I already know - in a couple of months when I made some money - I will regret selling this one...).

@Icewalker I asked the same question in another post and got the answer "firebreath/dragons" implying that dragons would do increased damage. Yet I saw a post a few days ago but can't remember the thread. There was a dps comparison showing that WWs do higher DPS than dragons (at least thats how I remember it). Answering your questions concerning the AWW: It's the coolness factor! Female Tamer will literatelly jump at you when they see you farming with those beautiful animals! It's like in RL. The guy with the ferrari gets the girls :);)
    El Horno and Icewalker like this.
  9. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I enjoy the neck out of using wws. They attack really fast and with discord they don't get hit too hard.

Even use two sets so when their mana is low I'll stable them and bring out the second set for maximum effort
    Kalvasflam likes this.
  10. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

@Icewalker you can have the best stats on a pet in the game, if its not in the high 90s in skills you're wasting your money! simply put a 7X trained pet will smash an ill trained pet!
    RavenMagi and Icewalker like this.
  11. TrojanCow

TrojanCow Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Glad to see a new player to UOR crushing it :)
    RavenMagi, shad and Kalvasflam like this.
  12. Icewalker

Icewalker Active Member

Well in this case buddy I'm going to save up for one haha :p
    Kalvasflam likes this.
  13. Reginald

Reginald Well-Known Member

Any pet can get to 7x, in the end, its the stats that matter.
    Taliic likes this.
  14. Iago

Iago Well-Known Member

15. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

Correct, what i was meaning to say is you can buy a amazing stat pet but never train it and then you are wasting your money :)
  16. Dr Satan

17. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

I dont think anyone plans to buy an amazing stat pet and never train it. If they are going that route, I highly doubt they're expecting much.
  18. Milky Milkerson

Milky Milkerson Active Member

Does this look different than a regular ww? They're both white, right?
  19. Kalvasflam

Kalvasflam Active Member

Yeah, it does look different! There are two types of White Wyrms: Pure White Ones and "Dirty" White Ones. The Albino White Wyrm looks kind of greyish; it seems to gleam when moving. There is a clear difference to regular White Wyrms (naturally especially to the Pure White Ones). Hit me up on IRC and I can demonstrate it (I have stabled regular White Wyrms as welll).
  20. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

there are two types of albino white wyrms as well. two different shades.
    Kalvasflam likes this.