WTS Yew Bank Housing Pair **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Atraxi, May 11, 2013.

1. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Hey, welcome to the debut of Atraxi's Great Real Estate on the UOR Forums. We're starting what he hope will be a long run here with a great little Sandstone Patio and Thatched Roof Cottage combo. This cute little pair is LESS THAN ONE SCREEN from Yew Bank, and is perfect for vendors.

What's better is, since both houses are side-by-side, they can be deeded to make room for larger houses.

[​IMG]

Considering the location of the house, and the multitude of uses, I think it would be fair to price this at 250k. Keep in mind, this is no longer an auction. If you want the houses, give me 250k and they're yours.

Please do not ask me if I will take a lower price. This spot is an incredible investment, as it will be worth much, much more in the future. If I can't find anyone who wants to pay that price at the moment, then I will hang onto them until someone will. I am in no hurry to sell these.

Buyout: SOLD
  2. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Re: WTS Yew Bank Sandstone Patio **SB: 2x Deed**

Bumpity
  3. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Re: WTS Yew Bank Sandstone Patio **SB: 2x Deed**

**EDITED 7/5/13 to accurately reflect property expansion**

Bumping this again with a picture to show just how close the houses are to Yew Bank.

[​IMG]

This is a very good property to own if you want to place vendors. I used it as a private residence before I secured Barrier Island, and loved it.
  4. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Re: WTS Yew Bank Housing Pair **SB: 250k**

Atraxi's Great Real Estate has secured a larger lot at this location, and as such, the auction has changed a bit.

Take a look at this great opportunity to secure a wonderful Yew vendor house!

As stated in the original post, please do not ask me if I will take a lower price. This spot is an incredible investment, as it will be worth much, much more in the future. If I can't find anyone who wants to pay that price at the moment, then I will hang onto them until someone will.
  5. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Re: WTS Yew Bank Housing Pair **SB: 250k**

bump.

I'll be bumping this for a week. If I don't get any responses after a week, I'll stop bumping it.

It will still be available after that time. I'm jsut not going to be bumping the thread. Feel free to place a bid on the thread at any time

*note*
    I edited my 2nd bump up above showing how far the property was from Yew Bank to reflect the new property expansion.
  6. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Re: WTS Yew Bank Housing Pair **Limited Time BO: 250k**

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, this property has been converted to a flat price sale!

No auction :!:

No bidding :!:

No waiting :!:​

Buy this house, outright, for 250k flat, today!

After the limited timeframe ends, the sale will be converted back to an auction.
  7. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor
    Renaissance Volunteers

Absolutely flawless deal !

Transferred one house, I gave him the full amount, then transferred the second house.

True to his word... Larger houses DO fit here. Come check the new Villa and Small tower
  8. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

Aye. No problems at all. I look forward to the opportunity to do more business with LanDarr.