Yew Bank Vendor House For Sale

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by LanDarr, Feb 5, 2014.

1. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor
    Renaissance Volunteers

This the second closest loggy to the Yew Bank. While not right next to the bank, it is on the same screen and the closest, largest house for sale. It also will not cost you millions to own like the last Yew bank house sold for.

I originally bought this house to run my own vendor shop and for the month that I ran vendors, I had over 400 visits. It is on the same screen as the yew bank and has LOTS of space. I decorated it and won the best med house award for 2013. However the place has sat unused since then. So it is time to move it on to a new owner who will make good use of the property.

So if you always wanted to own your own shop in a prime vendor location, but did not have millions to spend... here is your chance...

(Below stolen from Blaise)
    Auction Details: (If you don't like them, tough shit, it's my property)
    Minimum Bid: 250,000 gold pieces
    Reserve Price: 500,000 gold pieces (If you don't understand reserves, this simply means I RESERVE the right to NOT sell if bidding does not reach 500k. If it does, whoever the high bidder is WILL get the property. If it doesn't, they may or may not, depending on my mood and opinion of them).
    Minimum Bid Increments: 10,000 (if you can't bump by at least 10k, go find another auction, this one is not suited for you. Any bid increases under 10k, will be ignored)
    There are TWO buy-out options for this property ONLY: 500 Platinum pieces or an ethereal horse (lol I know, ridiculous for this property but hey who knows)
    Auction Timing: Bidding is final 48 hours after the most recent bid.
    Platinum is valued at 6,000g per piece.
    Holiday Coin is valued at 4,000g per piece.

FYI - comes undecorated unless buyout met, then I just walk away from it. Telamon has told me that he removes house signs for contest winners if they are no longer decorated in the fashion that won them the award. If the buyout is not met, I will leave it decently decorated but assume nothing of real value will remain.

MINOR alterations may have taken place since the photos, go by the house to see how it is decorated now
  2. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor
    Renaissance Volunteers

3. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor
    Renaissance Volunteers

Auction ends Sunday night. If no public interest, will be considering a private buyout offer.
  4. [Mobolin]

[Mobolin] Active Member

Free bump for an awesome property! Anyone interested who is on the fence...take a moment to consider our growth recently. Locations like these are going to dry up very quickly...you'll regret not taking action when you had the chance :(
  5. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Can't see pics...is that because of the new forums?
  6. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

7. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Thnx. I assume that's the S^T house behind it? Which would place it a tad SW from the Peaceful Grape?
  8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Correct
  9. LanDarr

Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor
    Renaissance Volunteers

Yep, also known as the loggy HateCrime dropped months and months ago
  10. Grizz

Grizz Member