(Pending Sale) Yew ROE House! Start your own vendor house!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Jean-Pierre, May 26, 2017.

1. Jean-Pierre

Jean-Pierre Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

PENDING SALE (private offer on IRC)

For sale is this great small marble Yew ROE house! What is the ROE (Radius of Eligibility)? It's the area near the Yew Bank (within 52 tiles) that's eligible for the Yew house deco contest!
    Here is a good thread explaining what the Yew ROE is.

It's also a highly sought after area due to it being the main vendor area on the shard. This is a very high traffic spot where you'll certainly get plenty of shoppers checking your vendors out.

These Yew ROE spots do not come up for sale very often (search the forum and see for yourself) and it was a tough decision for me to sell this one....but I need to sell.

So...without further ado I present to you a nice shiny Yew ROE House that would be perfect for a player or guild that wants a vendor house in a high traffic area!

Starting bid is 300k
    Buyout 500k
    Please keep bid increments to at least 25k.
    Plat accepted at 10k per, HCoins at 5.5k per.
    Auction ends 48 hours after last bid if there is only 1 bidder. If there are 2 or more it ends 24 hours after the last bid.

As always if you have any questions PM me here, ask in the thread, or PM me on IRC - I'm "jp" on IRC.

(Click on the image to make it bigger if needed)

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    MikeK likes this.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

#bump4karl
    Jean-Pierre likes this.
  3. Taliic

Taliic Well-Known Member

Lol karl. This house is right infront of mine. Youll see me log in once every 2 weeks to refresh and pay my vendors that just stand there with no items held. Someday ill return!
    Jean-Pierre and shad like this.
  4. Jean-Pierre

Jean-Pierre Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Damn RL got in the way of me bumping this.... so here's a quick bump before the weekend! Also added a buyout.