You want archer bot? I give archer bot!(Event coin farming deluxe)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Cordelia Black, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

(Originally PMd this to krake,its better than what i gave him before)

now i share with everyone,

BIG SHOUTOUT TO @Prisonbound for teaching me advanced razor skills from scratch. I couldnt have made this without over 12 hours of him explaining things and sharing his macros for me to dissect and test and see what can be done better,what is essential etc. When there are errors,what causes it? I had to learn ALOT! And he taught me ALL of it!

After the intro,you will find the 2 macros copied and pasted here or you can download the 2 macro files,whatever you find more convenient, ;)

Macro 1 will target all mobs except red ones as they count as murderers,and murderers usually leave archer bots alone unless you hit them.
    You can friend the PKs via razor, set a hotkey then add friend ingame,and they wont be targeted if you run the second archer macro which is identical only red bosses and mobs will be targeted too.

The macro will heal if hurt, and attempt to walk downstairs. You may need to delete the whole walking part,pick a tile where you are,and record from there you walking downstairs if you get to 70hp or less. Then drop your weapon so if you die it doesnt decay. Heal twice (Macro does all this,drops weapon,heals twice, then picks up and re equips if you didnt die). You can change to target/lift by type if i didnt already you dont or shouldnt have to re record anything but the steps your char walks from where he stands to the floor below and the safety it offers.

i usually run the first macro and only if there is a boss mob do i switch,so macro nr 2 does not have all the safeguards but with the information from the first macro you dont even have to be good at razor to make your Red/boss mob archer macro safe to run even afk. Or near 100% safe anyway.

Why is the first macro good? Because if you afk and a mage mob comes and Ebolts you,your character walks to safety,heals,drops his weapon so if you are afk and your corpse decays...that big bad slayer bow/xbow will never decay on your floor. after healing twice, it will pick up the xbow (if you use a bow you need to change that) And then equip it. I believe i changed to lift by type and drop to relative location so you wont need to change the drop tile. But may need to re record if you have a different weapon,or retarget in razor.

THE MACROS!

Macro 1 (WILL NOT TARGET RED MOBS OR RED BOSS MOBS OR RED PKS) RED PKS RARELY/NEVER BOTHER YOU IF YOU DO NOT SHOOT AT THEM! THIS IS WHAT YOU RUN AFK AND IT IS THE MACRO WITH ALL THE SAFETY MEASURES,

!Loop
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1332|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1195|
    Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|70
    Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1085883730|3617
    Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|1
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
    Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.4000000
    Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|4
    Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|4
    Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|6
    Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|2
    Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|2
    Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|7
    Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|7
    Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|3920|1
    Assistant.Macros.DropRelLocAction|0|1|-2
    Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|21
    Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:10
    Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|3920|1
    Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x4D875|(0, 0, 0)|1
    Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1513|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1511|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1395|

Macro 2 ( WILL TARGET RED MOBS,BOSSES AND PKS):
    Carefull with this. Most Red or PK chars WILL NOT attack you unless you target them. I run the first macro and only activate this for bosses.
    it also DOES NOT come with the same many layers of safe guards that the other macro does. If you die afk your weapon may decay.
    The first macro you have to edit the walking part but it will walk down one floor,heal, drop the weapon and only pick it up when you are at full hp then hide, So if you do die,your uber slayer wont decay,its on the floor. And if you live,it gets picked up. Retarget if you use a different weapon than an xbow(like me).

!Loop
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1332|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1195|
    Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|90
    Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.4000000
    Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1510|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1513|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1511|
    Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1395|

I call macro 1 " Archer greymobs"
    I call Macro 2 " Archer redmobsnboss"

This took a little time but not as hard as you might think. Anyone could do it,and now anyone can use it. Enjoy! :D Love ya'all!

Oh,this is my first guide..... be gentle,thank you :)

Attached Files:

Azerothian, Halabinder, Lyta and 2 others like this.
  2. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Nice, thanks for sharing!

You may want to look into having it dump HC/Plat into a secure container while you're at it.
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  3. Cordelia Black

I dump by hand every 2 coin or statue to a secure storage but i can make a macro for that super easy,and add it into the macros then update them tomorrow! :) Good call!! Of you got 50 hc and a vamåire statue ,having the x bow dropped rathre than decay kinda feel like it wouldnt soothe you down lol. Amirite?
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

damn it

inc anti afk PVM code
    Cordelia Black and Mindless like this.
  5. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member

You mean a patch that's not just something rehashed from last year? ... *laughs*
  6. Cordelia Black

huh? i came back in september but if you wanna edit that in for me and post it here (crediting me for the groundwork) go for it,
  7. Cordelia Black

if you 100% afk it,
    you loose 3 statues,
    4-10 hcoins
    and a +20 silver x bow of power as it decays cause you forgot to active the res bot. :p
  8. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

you can step away from this for some time thus... you are afk/farming
    you plainly included instruction for safeguarding your weapon for when you go afk

let the thread die quickly
  9. Cordelia Black

? Yeah cause when youre running around the GY pks or a mage mob can come and cast on you.
    So yes. You can 100% afk them BUT you need to be AROUND on another char and check in or you WILL die. And spawn wont wander over. You gotta drag it. So no,YOU are not afk. Your ARCHER is.

Do you have a problem with me or something? Telling my first ever guide to die cause you cant accept my macro in your world/Playstyle?
    youve always been cool to me and me to you in IRC.

What gives?
    Why shit on my parade. First Non snoop/herd macro i ever made and i wanted to Share. And you tell me to let this die? because it works? Thanks..
  10. Cordelia Black

Have you ever even attempted to 100% afk like this? Not only do you not get a single kill,when a caster or pk comes by youre dead. Or at best,a floor below afk the rest of the night. Or do you just want to be an asshole to someone whos always been nice in chat to you, and to well...everyone? Jesus..did i join UOR or did i join the everyone stand in a human pyramid and shit downwards untill someone chokes shard?

Have some respect for the 12+ hours of learning and 3-4 i put in to make it work. Maybe you could do it in 30 min. I Couldnt. Im proud. Fucking let me be that. 14 people so far have either used my macro or my towers and non of them have been more than say 30% afk ON THEIR ARCHER.

Can i emphazise that enough?
  11. Everlast

Everlast Well-Known Member

Cordelia, there are people who are so smart and so good at gaming that they figure out ways to play almost perfectly while not actually playing at all. People like that do not understand why someone would make a 30% afk archer. I prefer to play the game I'm playing, so I will take this opportunity to thank you for posting that macro and to let you know I downloaded it and will be in touch with you to use your towers soon. When I contact you, this will be my first UO archer to make :)
    Halabinder and Cordelia Black like this.
  12. Cordelia Black

Remember,the archer tower that i own myself is only good for overworld event where spawn is located near it. Otherwise this would serve you best at a mining house just outside a cave,spawn multiple golems and have 2 archer bots with slayers mowing them down. Thank you very much @Everlast for the kind words.

And if you can improve the macro for yourself i encourage you to do so :) It is technically 100% afkable but i wouldnt personally run it without attending ,atleast watching.

Never know when a macro gets out of synch or a command line that works for 110 people doesnt work for 4 others. :)
  13. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

... or the behaviour incurs the addition of resource afk style gumps to PvM activity.
  14. Cordelia Black

But for fuck sake wylwyrk you can run the char AFK you yourself CANNOT afk. otherwise you got archers looking at the sky all day or night. You need an active char to drag whatever your hunting,all they do is automatically target for you so you do not have to switch screens,heal themselves,and prevent people from getting you killed with a super expensive weapon decayed.You may not like it but it aint triple box hotkey control solo champ spawn tamer farming for fuck sake mate shut the fuck up.
  15. Cordelia Black

Out of my thread thank you very much.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  16. Cordelia Black

Go complain about fishing mage/archer bots or whatever, prick.
  17. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Some event items drop to pack.

Enough with your emotional rollercoaster victem persona. It's cringy.
    I'm not attacking you.
  18. Cordelia Black

You told my guide to go die,i dont need shit in place of actual questions related to the guide and macro and your personal crusade against whatever it is about my macro that you very likely didnt try, is all about. We get along fine in every other place but this thread man, cant you just not post here if my guide bothers you?
  19. Cordelia Black

Literally go up one sentence,id call that an attack but whatever. Read post above this one.
  20. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I call it dialogue. It's a stretch but it could also be called peer review.
    I am concerned that this could cause game changing alterations that I'd personally like to avoid.

I reaffirm and hold to my origional recommendation.