Zagyg's Archery Training Hut - Open to the Public

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Zagyg, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Zagyg

Zagyg Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I placed this small yesterday north of Wind and far southeast of Yew -

[​IMG]

It is located very near an area populated by non-town guards (aka the Training Tower) -

[​IMG]

It is very close to the guard tower and the only house that can be placed for at least a screen in any direction. These guards are insanely tough but very slow moving, and can easily be attacked and lured into the house. As they seem to have nearly infinite hit points, they make the perfect archery training dummies. One target that is almost impossible to kill that you can shoot over and over up to GM skill. If you want to train your archery up here in safety, look for me in IRC as Zagyg. Send me a message and I'll get you a gate to the house, friend you, and get you all set up.

I've been mostly a solo player since 1999, only usually helping out with bug reports or comments on forums. But there are a lot of good people playing here on Renaissance and I've already achieved quite a fortune, so I'm looking for ways to donate some of my time and resources towards helping other out, making friends, and bringing the community together.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Nicely done. I hope that some people take advantage of this as there are some archery/combat changes in the works that I think will be here VERY soon. To bad I just GM'd my archer!