Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Jack of Shadows, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

It's going to be a busy year, new job, senior year of college, gre, internship, deciding where to go and applying to graduate school, quite a few other things. You may notice that I'm selling my beloved house and rares, but it's because though the goal of building a great library shines bright in my mind, time constraints, rarity, massive costs, my rng curse, etc has made the goal more of a chore and a job than fun, so I'm simplifying my goals. I will use the gold from the sale to finish a few chars (bod guys, thunter, pvp chars) obtain an ethy and blessed runebook for the now blue jack (it took a while to work off the counts from the killing the resist event) and I'm going to have to really devote more time to school and life than to the game (I spent more time killing harpies for a gam statue drop that never happened than doing homework last semester) So point being, I'm going to simplify a little and get back to using my main man Jack and having fun again. If I steal from you or loot your house or something, then no hard feelings, I'll sell it back to you for chump change (unless you are a dick, I want it, or you would rather fight for it, the new jack will be pvp geared and I will be making the most of razor this time and not using in game macros and hot keys,( no map hacks or other pixel manipulation though you sad fucks that do that)

Anyhow, that's what's going on with the liquidation, I'd like to see someone put the houses and rares to use and to appreciate them like I do, I'm just shifting focus for a while (which is one of the great aspects of this game) so as I prepare and get Jack ready, I'm looking forward to having some contests with you folks.

Happy New Year and Yeah UOR!
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    BlackEye, Evilar and Mes like this.
  2. Jack of Shadows

Jack of Shadows Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

3. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

tl;dr
  4. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

ignored member; didn't read.
  5. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Have a Great New Year Shadow Jack!
    Jack of Shadows likes this.
  6. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Happy New Year!
  7. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

Happy birthday, planet earth.
  8. Evilar

Evilar Member

You as well Happy New Year ("To Dance with the Jak o' Shadows" - from The Whee of Time by Robert Jordan

(I REMEMBERED (with some help from Google :D