Adventure Time Recruiting Process

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail Adventure Time and all players of UO:Renaissance!

Adventure Time is once again open for recruitment. I will start with a brief overview of our guild structure(s), so you know what you're getting into. I'll close up with the basic process and requirements to join.

Adventure Time is a guild of good people who are most inclined to help others and put forth efforts to support the community and the shard as a whole, as best we can muster. As the self-declared King of OoO, I am the biggest asshole in the guild. If you know me already, this is not news. I have spent countless hours guiding the hands of the neophytes, answering questions and coming to save people in need, when possible. However, I'm also harsh and abrasive, confrontational and mildly abusive in jest. I usually don't hold grudges for long, but if you've rubbed me or my guildmates the wrong way, I just might. We are not babysitters and we are not here to do everything for you. We are generally happy to teach but are not your parents. If you're looking for handouts, hand holding or tissues for tears, this is not likely the place for you.

That being said, if you think yourself a good person and have had trouble finding a like minded group to hang out with, make friends with a member and ask them if they would like you in the guild. If no one knows you, don't expect to be added to the stone so easily. I know a lot of people in the free shard community now and not all of them are the right cut for A^T, but that doesn't mean we're not friends.

If anyone is presently in the guild and not living up to the basics described here, I am more than happy to hear out any complaints and address them as I see fit.

For clarity, Adventure Time is comprised of four separate guilds:
    Adventure Time is the primary PvM/Adventure guild and we are AT WAR with the URK guild. This is an friendly RP war and there is to be absolutely no looting, griefing or reskilling of any kind in such battles.

Society of Traders is our merchant and crafting guild that will never be at war with anyone.

War Time is our Faction Guild (presently Shadowlords) and will require more stringent approval processes to get you on board. Just having a character in A^T is not necessarily enough criteria to join W^T. That will really be decided by the active members of W^T, on the fly.

The Killers of Quahog is our Family Guy themed PK guild. Characters are mostly named after characters from the show, but that is not a requirement. If you are interested in getting involved there, please review the roster before choosing a character name, so as not to overlap.

We will not accept members who have alts in conflicting guilds. See http://uorforum.com/threads/alternate-and-conflicting-guild-memberships.3444/

All that said, hail UO:Renaissance and all Adventure Time! Talk to your friendly A^T member about joining us today. Preferential treatment goes to those intent on group activity and guild event hosting. ;)
    Last edited: May 17, 2014
    Philthie likes this.
  2. Genocide

Genocide Active Member

3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Bump for great justice!
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member