Another scouting...

Discussion in 'Citizens of Stormhold ['S']' started by Zyler, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

My scout report comes with great concern! While patrolling Stormhold, I heard one of Cupid’s minions however its presence escaped me due to an eerie echo. In silence, I was able to determine the location of the squeal which was coming from Jebidiah’s homestead! I was unable to enter his abode for the doors were locked. I am attempting not to consider the worst given his absence of late.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, I could not find others in town to assist with this quandary therefore moved forward with my patrol. I dispatched a few minions and archers back to the false love of Cupid from which they spawned but my concern for Jedidiah persisted.

[​IMG]

Another patrol of Stormhold proved fruitless and I considered the fate of other towns. Had there been other invasions or abductions!? I briskly left for Wispfelt to learn the wellbeing of Lady Marjo.

I found Wispfelt in gentle hands of the guardian. I located a few minions about the estate and disposed them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The onslaught of Cupid stole my concern for the dark tales of a witching somehow related to the Southern Settlement. My steed was weary but with a steady hand we continued the scout. Upon my arrival, nothing seemed out of order aside from an odd deafening. The stables were active but no birds or other wildlife were found in the immediate area. And the animals around the Ossuary appeared foul and rabid.

[​IMG]

After reviewing my scouting notes, I returned to Stormhold to report my findings to the Council.

>>>>>>>>>><><><><>><><<><><><><<<<<<<<<<

Council, my previous report can be found here:
    http://uorforum.com/threads/a-scouting.15689/
  2. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Thank you for checking in on Paws during your scouting. I have noticed that same lack of wildlife these past few days. It is eerie and I'm certain those pink creatures have something to do with it!