Closed

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Baine, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

Don't miss this great opportunity!! Get me while you still can!! :lol:

All kidding aside, I'm looking to join a guild that best fits my play style. I came back to Ultima/joined UOR with the semi-dream of creating a guild that would eventually grow to become well-known and independent. Meh.
    I'm looking for a fun, friendly, and active guild. I don't PK or steal but have been trying to get into PvP. Ideally, I'd like to find a guild that participates in many different aspects of the game. (ie: t-hunting, PvM, thief hunting, crafting, etc.) My play time can be limited and I would prefer to not do the same thing every time I log in. I've already established my roots here, so don't worry about supplying me with gold, items, etc. I'm completely independent but looking for some good people to enjoy the game with. Thanks for your consideration!
  2. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

Re: LF Guild

I know this is kind of an ass-backward way to join a guild but I didn't want to apply to a random guild and end up offending people if I felt it wasn't a good fit for me. So I figured this would give guild leaders/counsel an opportunity to see my expectations (which aren't that high) and predict whether or not I would fit well into their guild.
    If a guild reaches out to me I will be more than happy to fill out the required application and/or go through the probationary process. I don't expect to be automatically accepted in to a guild. I just want a representative to come forward and say, "hey, it sounds like you might enjoy our guild. I encourage you to apply." That is all :D
  3. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I felt exactly the same in the old lands and thats why I joined and then followed them here. A^T all the way! From your forum and irc activity you seem like a good guy and since youre my east brit neighbor ill be happy to extend an invitation for you to apply!
  4. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

Thanks, neighbor! :D
  5. chumbucket

chumbucket Well-Known Member

If you join Adventure Time, make sure you buy a permit.
  6. TiMi

TiMi Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber