COMPLETED - The Wet Bandits xmas 2022 - Villa treasure hunt - STARTS NOW!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Fazza, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Fazza

Fazza New Member

wet_1.jpg

Alert - new players!
    After suffering a recent blowtorch trauma to the head inflicted by a deranged child, Harry Lime lays incapacitated at Winnetka, Illinois. He has sent his trusty sidekick Mav Merchants to Britannia in order to raid the NPC homes for christmas loot in order to fund his reconstructive surgery.

wet_2.jpg

Marv has recently been spotted pilfering the underwear drawers of many a beloved NPC (all with annoyingly hard to type and obcure names) within the Ocllo area!

marv.jpg

Rumour has it, he has now gone into hiding somewhere in Ocllo and is holding a specific item which holds the key to the Wet Bandit's villa hideout.
    Fortunatly Marv's hiding skills are not great and this item is reportedly light enough to steal for even the youngest of trainee thieves.
    trophy.jpg

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO FIND HIM!

---------------------------------------------
    FOR WHO?
    This event is designed with the new player without housing (or a small house) in mind. With villa size houses reasonably expensive for a new player and not always easy to place ideally this event will be aimed towards them.
    Although I have no way of policing this, I ask that established players kindly respect this and allow newer players to the shard to be in for a chance.

THE HOW

Marv could be hidden anywhere within Ocllo Island, either overgound or within the dungeon. Marv could be hiding within NPC housing but will not be located within any player housing.

Please feel free to either kill Marv or steal the statue from him once located (you best hide yourself quickly if you go for the former option)

Marv may not be monitored - Please contact 'Fazza' within Discord (or here) upon locating this special trophie in oder to redeem your Villa prize.

Marv will not move from his initial hiding spot and will remain online until discovered. Any unexpected downtimes will be announced here.

THE WHY

I was recently awarded a Villa by @Toby2211 for my pathetic performance in their player run newbie PVP tourney in Bucks Den recently (Big shout out also to @Serotonin also for organising.
    Forunatly for me, I had just managed to obtain a larger house for my chars and so felt somewhat guilty about taking this house away from another new player.

Decided to play the house forward and so here we are.

RULES
    There arent really any. First to show the statue to me in a trade chat window gets the Villa.
    As before - I'd really apprciate it if established players can leave this to newer players to the shard.

@Peace Will be given a screenshot now of where Marv is located.

Please enjoy!
    THE EVENT STARTS NOW!

- Fazza

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    Zeitz, StarTrakZack and Jill Stihl like this.
  2. Fazza

Fazza New Member

WOW.

That was SUPER quick!
    Congratulations to Everend Tilton (and potentially his assistant Jon The Ripper).

Will hand over Villa shortly.
    Enjoy!

Screenshot 2022-12-13 191601.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-12-13 193516.jpg
  3. Serotonin

Serotonin Active Member

Fazza! Just saw this! Great event dude. Glad to see you putthis together