Cupid Must Die... Naturalist and All Player Event

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Vincent Blackshadow, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

Valentine Banner2.jpg

This Saturday 2/11 at 1 pm PST (4 pm EST) the naturalists and any other brave souls will meet at the Cove moongate Drunken Stag Tavern.

Cupid and his minions have invaded and must be stopped.

We will make our way to Wrong and attempt to summon Cupid.

You will probably die and likely more than once.

I will be on foot but that is a personal choice.

All welcome.

Thanks.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
    Kiryana, AOٌ and Ouroboros like this.
  2. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

3. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

I was quietly supping on a bottle of ale at the tavern, when I met a man who had a plan and an Idea to accost Cupid in his Lair near Wrong. After a few ales this sounded like a great Idea so I joined him on this quest. We travelled in a vaguely northern direction and hit the road, doing our bit to ensure the roads stayed clear for citizens, skirting an ancient Orc hovel we shortly can across a few piles of arms and legs haphazardly lying on a field, We climbed a fence and found a few Archers blocking our path. they were dealt with in short order and my new friend looked in his element with his razor sharp axe.
    Now I am rather learned in the Magical arts and am able to summon whirling blades out of thin air. I proceeded to use this skill to try to thin out the masses of disciples of cupid. We were joined by a few like minded individuals and slayed away at the horde. At times we were able to make inroads into the mass only to be forced in to retreat, this happened time and time again. The Hordes occasionally rewarded us with coins of the Purest Green, the likes I had rarely seen. I nearly made it to an Altar decked out in a wonderful Pink decoration, this must be the place that Cupid occupies. I thought that this would be the perfect time to offer up a story I had scribbled in my down time, the story of the love of a man and his Ostard.
    upload_2023-2-11_22-20-6.png
    But before I was able to place this on the altar, the horde forced us back once more.
    At this juncture my new friend and I retreated to the fence and discussed the need for a new call to arms with soo few able bodied adventurers this was a lost cause.
    we tried again, many more attempts to gain the altar all failed. the battle lasted for and hour of getting no where and my friend quietly disappeared. I tried my best as a single wizard but before long My reagents were exhausted, this was too much so I retired to a nearby house and took a long draught of ale to write this report.
    TLDR - mission was a failure
    Vincent Blackshadow likes this.