Guild Application for Potential Recruits

Discussion in 'Knights of Sosaria [KoS]' started by Lightshade, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

If you are interested in joining the Knights of Sosaria, please post an application to the guild in the KoS Forums. Also, please join our IRC channel at #KoS and say hi. If no one responds right away, don't get discouraged, we've all got various things going on in real life. Just loiter in the channel and we'll see your message when we get back to our computers. :)

Note: We generally do not accept new recruits and only allow in old friends that we've known for years, so don't take it personally if we tell you no or tell you that it might take months of you hanging out with us before we let you in the guild.

Guild Application Template:
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Issilrah

Issilrah New Member

Character(s) Name(s): Issilrah (tamer) , Rah (mage), rahxephon (dexxer), vivaldi (bard)

Preferred Play Style(s): (ie. PvM/PvP/PvE)

Gaming History: (Focus on UO, but feel free to talk about other games)

Time Zone:-4:30

Usual Online Hours:every night between 6pm-10:30pm EST time

Other: cant wait to have fun with u guys, hope everyone of you to be as friendly as i could be and have fun hang arround and share great times in game

I have completely read the KoS Guild Rules and agree to abide by them at all times. I understand that if I fail to follow the KoS Guild Rules I may be immediately dismissed from the guild with no warning.
  3. Abidos

Abidos New Member

Character(s) Name(s): Abidos - Provo/Mage; Azrael - Provo/Tamer

Preferred Play Style(s): (ie. PvM/PvP/PvE) - I mainly enjoy PvM but I am capable of PvP though I'm not great. Love champ spawns and terrathan keep. I wish I could ride a polar bear but I've only seen like 2 people on the shard riding them.

Starting playing UO in late 98 as a middle school aged kiddo. Played constantly through 01 or about the time AoS came out. I've played a ton of free shards throughout the years including UO:G, Hybrid, Abyss, Imagine Nation, Second Age, IPY 1 and 2, and a bunch of others. I've played other MMO's, mainly the big ones like WoW and Conan and a few others but I always come back to UO. I just love this era of UO. I started on renaissance about a year and a half ago and took a long vacation once the guild I was in went back to another shard. I'm back full time now and hope to join up with an active PvM oriented guild like KoS.

Time Zone: US Central Standard

Usual Online Hours: Usually 5pm - 11pm weekdays and all nighters on weekends.

Other: The guild I was in before was based in Yew and I just remember seeing KoS and thinking, 'that looks like an awesome guild' and this time around I'm looking to join up with other active players.

I have completely read the KoS Guild Rules and agree to abide by them at all times. I understand that if I fail to follow the KoS Guild Rules I may be immediately dismissed from the guild with no warning.

I really don't like being pk'd so I'm hoping that doesn't happen too often.
  4. Rydian01

Rydian01 Active Member

Character(s) Name(s): Rydian

Preferred Play Style(s): PvM

Gaming History: UO, Everquest, WoW, Diablo

Time Zone: CT

Usual Online Hours: 7pm - 10pm

Other: None.

crazydaze, Lightshade and Ducky like this.
  5. JaySnide

JaySnide New Member

Character(s) Name(s): Galaphad, Jay

Preferred Play Style(s): PvP, specifically I enjoy murdering reds.

Gaming History: Been gaming since 1982 starting with an Atari 2600. I played UO 99-2000 after I got out of the Navy and enjoyed it immensely. Played every MMO in the last 15 years, mostly trying to find something as fun as UO was. Currently I DM 2 D&D groups and will be streaming that and my UO play very soon.

Time Zone: Pacific

Usual Online Hours: M-W 8pm-11pm, Weekends 12pm on.

Other: Looking forward to having some fun in UO again. I went over the rules for KoS and felt this would be a great group to join. Also, Sir Eatsallot has been a huge help to me in getting started on the shard. This person has helped me out with info and a place to stay, so that's the other reason I decided to try and join KoS.

I intend to be involved with the Events and providing security service. I also have a mace fighter that also does Mining so I can have a bit of cash to pay for my failures/learning moments.

I have completely read the KoS Guild Rules and agree to abide by them at all times. I understand that if I fail to follow the KoS Guild Rules I may be kicked in the ass and immediately dismissed from the guild without warning.
    crazydaze and Lightshade like this.
  6. Lightshade

Hop in the #KoS channels, folks, on IRC.
  7. Grinder

Grinder Member

Character(s) Name(s):
    Ma'at (tamer)
    Hobin Rood, (archer)
    Jack Lumber, (lumberjack :p)
    Grinder, (fencer)
    bunch of other ones.. ^^

Preferred Play Style(s): (ie. PvM/PvP/PvE)
    PvM, PvP

Started playing OSI Europa in '99. had a few long brakes and have played a few other freeshards, (Defiance, UO Forever, UO Second age)

Time Zone:
    Netherlands, CET

Usual Online Hours:
    Evenings and weekends

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  8. Lightshade

Hello, Grinder. Hop in our IRC channel and get to know the crew. We're hosting a freesist session starting tonight at 7:00pm CST if you need resist worked on your characters, also.

IRC: #KoS

Welcome to the shard.
  9. bungfadda

bungfadda Member

Lil Sis Mondain (crafter/irc) all mondain charaters are me.
    I like PvM most but do pvp
    Played Graet Lakes originally, Second Age server for longtime, here 3 years with a short break in middle
    Central time zone
    My hours on are all over i am a 44 year old student so I craft and do homework alot.

Have been told your a good and large active guild. I am helpful with macro knowledge and have most skills gmed, Just started roleplay as orc for first time ever. Hope to become a proud memeber someday.
  10. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member

11. Lightshade

Hype Train, we require a bit more of an "about you" in order to apply to the guild. :p
    BlackEye and JaySnide like this.
  12. bungfadda

bungfadda Member

He posted hype train on every thread
    Lightshade likes this.
  13. Lightshade

Oh, I know. I was just being silly.
  14. bungfadda

bungfadda Member

That silly Bart simpson!!
    Lightshade likes this.
  15. Lord Oz

Lord Oz Member

Character(s) Name(s): Mourne Darkheart

Preferred Play Style(s): PvM/PvE

Gaming History: UO, Everquest, EQ2, Diablo 1,2&3, WoW, many others

Time Zone: Central

Usual Online Hours: after 5pm til 11pm, various times on weekends

Other: Currently a member of TKB True Knights of Britanna, my guild is deserted I am the only active member left.

16. Lightshade

Hop on in IRC if you haven't already and get to know folks...and make sure to read the guild rules about recruitment. :)

#KoS
  17. blasfede

blasfede Active Member

Character(s) Name(s): Valencia

Preferred Play Style(s): (ie. PvM/PvP/PvE): PvP

Gaming History: (Focus on UO, but feel free to talk about other games): played in many italian servers and in Santiago

Time Zone: EU UTC/GMT +2 hours

Usual Online Hours: 2/4

Lightshade likes this.
  18. Lightshade

I have already seen you in IRC and Ventrilo, so you are getting out there. Just have to get to know people and if you are a good fit someone will recruit you to the guild stone. Then we will decide.

:)
  19. blasfede

blasfede Active Member

Sure no problem i just saw the 3d and thought i had to applicate! ;)
  20. Evanonian

Evanonian New Member

Character(s) Name(s): Main character is Doctor Dolittle / Damasus (In the middle of a name change limbo.)

Preferred Play Style(s): Mainly PvM, I'm currently learning PvP. I usually play tamers or dexxers, not super experienced as a mage.

Gaming History:
    I'm a very advent gamer and have a larger Steam account then I'd like to admit. But specifically pertaining to Ultima -- I'm new to this era. I started on OSI in 2000 on the "Age of Shadows" expansion. So I have a lot to learn about this pre Age of Shadows era it's a lot more cutthroat, but I like it.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Usual Online Hours: I work from home right now so I'm wide open, however weekends are usually spent with my girlfriend.

Other: Nothing much, just looking for a guild of cool people who are willing to be patient while I learn the ropes..

Lightshade and crazydaze like this.