Guild News

Discussion in 'Company of the Vigilant [C^V]' started by Pirul, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

6-14-13

The Company of the Vigilant has formally been created in UO: Renaissance. Atraxi, Xevec and myself have taken upon us to start the guild here, and hopefully make it prosper as it has in another shard. We already have our first recruit from UO:R, so I'll take this opportunity to welcome Raven into the ranks of C^V.

Atraxi has helped us secure housing in Barrier Isle, west of Trinsic. This is an ideal location for our guild given (a) it's close proximity to town and (b) very limited or non-existent aggresive spawn, which will help our new players.

We're sure this is the start of something great!
  2. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

8-14-13

The speed at which C^V has grown here in UOR has been nothing short of neck-breaking!

It has been an awesome run, and I hope we keep it going. The most important thing is that we have incorporated invaluable members to our ranks. The level of helpfulness towards new players displayed by some of our members has been comendable. I hate to name specific people, because I am sure I leave the deeds of others out, but if we keep doing what we're doing, everything will be alright. The level of activity is great, and most importantly, some members have taken it upon themselves to create activity for new players.

Trinsic Estates, our new player housing program led by Atraxi, has been an enourmous success!! Most houses are constatly occupied and we've "graduated" several players who have moved on to buy their own places.

I take this opportunity to ask all members to post in our guild roster thread to keep it up to date with members and their alts.
  3. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

Reserved
  4. fooka03

fooka03 Well-Known Member

11-15-2013

As an effort to keep our wits sharp while we wait for the official Rook and Stones events to come back to our beloved chessboard in Nu'jelm, our members are occasionally engaging in friendly matches at local taverns and inns. Here we see here Cash besting Sior Elis!

[​IMG]

If anyone should like to play be sure to bring it up in IRC or Vent and we'll try to make it happen!
  5. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

WOOO! is this going to be posted on the Rook and Stones forum? this counts as an official game!
  6. fooka03

fooka03 Well-Known Member

Haha while it would be nice to increase the wins to my credit, this was an unofficial friendly game :) There will be plenty of opportunity for me to "officially" beat Pirul in the coming months I'm sure :lol: