Hail Adventurers

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Shadow, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Shadow

Shadow Member

Hail Adventurers,

I come from the dying lands afar and seek refuge. I have heard the clan Adventure Time to be very hospitable to newcomers. I seek refuge as I regain my strength in these new lands. I am afraid however, that I have no name of which to introduce myself. Merely, call me the the Vagabond until such title is relieved with a more appropriate and deserving name.

I await your response...

The Vagabond
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hail and welcome to the best (yes I said it) UO free shard on all the internets. If you would like to take advantage of available new player housing send me a PM or visit : New Player Housing Communities

For more info on getting started this will have everything you need to know:
    The One Great Guide

Hope you stay a while.

Cheers
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Indeed, welcome Vagabond, if that is what you choose to be addressed as. We do welcome newcomers, so long as they prove to be of the appropriate character for our fold. Come find us in game, or wander on by our Lands of OoO, north of Minoc! Anyone with the A^T guild tag should be quite trustworthy and generally helpful.

I look forward to meeting you in game and discussing perhaps tales of lands afar, whilst building some new ones more near.