Home Security Violation: 20FEB2016

Discussion in 'Knights of Sosaria [KoS]' started by Lightshade, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Lord British has tasked the valiant Knights of Sosaria with policing the realm for issues both great and small. One of the more mundane tasks that our great lord has delegated to our ranks is the inspections of Home Security. With home break-ins and murders on the rise across the lands, it has become paramount to patrol the world ensuring a safe realm.

An excerpt from Lord British's Home Security Violation Log......

[​IMG]

20FEB2016:

While on patrol in the Northern Territories, I came across an open door. Peaking inside, I noticed none other than the wanted criminal, Trunks Q! Truthfully, I almost stumbled off my trusted Drama Llama in my haste to duck out of sight lest Trunks Q see me! Remembering my previous conversations with Trunks Q, I was quite alarmed:

[​IMG]

I'm not sure where this In Por Ylem is, its probably some long-abandoned ghost town full of filth and trash, but his further statements were what truly scared this virtuous bard!

Given our previous conversations where he demonstrated his IRC Wizardry, and his intent to bring harm upon my innocent self, I was quite scared to do my job of Home Security Inspections.

Anywho, as I hid next to the door hoping he hadn't seen or heard me, I noticed that a whirly doohickey bladed creature had snuck into the house before the door closed upon my hasty exit of the premises.

Oh no's! What irony!?

I guess I was off the hook of having to inform this fearsome PvP'er of his Home Security Violations in the realm of Lord British. How does one approach a known murderer and hand him a citation? I no longer needed to call upon the Knights of Sosaria to protect me as I issued this violation.

[​IMG]

Afterall, you can't issue citations to a corpse. :oops:

Montrose,
    Bard of Virtue
    Bearer of the Fearsome Lute
    Minstrel of KoS

[​IMG]

Lock your doors, citizens! :(