House dropping event - Villa next to Lycaeum. DONE

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by PaddyOBrien, Oct 9, 2022.

1. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

upload_2022-10-9_16-13-51.png

I guess it's my turn for the standard farewell post that we vets like to do apparently :cool:. Will be dropping this fine Moonglow villa next to the Lycaeum TODAY, 10/9/2022 at 6pm EST (maybe 5 - 10 min give or take). Was going to give more of a notice, but I'm ready to just be done with it. I didn't want to let this go IDOC, and didn't want to sell it since I won't be returning. I had it fixed it up for a nice Britannia vacation home, but it is time I must be going back to Avadon.

There's goodies like plat and other rares, and then stuff that you'll have to sift through if you want the spot. Wanted to make it hard so everyone has a shot. To be completely honest, I don't want to be someone who perma refreshes on a server they no longer play. I've always spoke out about that when I played here all the time and won't be doing that myself.

Will repost the link in discord today as well. I will probably watch the aftermath unfold, then log out and uninstall. Good bye, and good luck!
  2. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Sad to see another vet leave. I never got to know you aside from some PM conversations, but you seem like a great dude. Best wishes man. God bless.
    Orion GM BD, Kiryana and WarrenBuffet like this.
  3. WarrenBuffet

WarrenBuffet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Sad to see you leave man. Best wishes for ya.

Also, thanks for solving a mystery I have wondered about for years :) (who owned this house)
    Kiryana likes this.
  4. PaddyOBrien

Thanks everyone! The dropping event was hilarious to watch, hope the latest IDOC guild puts those 1,304,209 candelabras to good use! I think before I go I will probably leave some random stuff around lol
    Orion GM BD and Kiryana like this.
  5. Garavar

Garavar Well-Known Member

Anyone get anything good? Was a slaughter fest. No chance at any items lol
    Sayer and Kiryana like this.
  6. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Oh buddy, I understand! I love you, we'll be in touch. And of course smooth you irl. :)
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  7. PaddyOBrien

Saw someone grab a check i hid under a pile of crap in a ches t that was discarded to the side, after the melee was over!
    Kiryana likes this.
  8. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

<<<I missed this party of mixed feelings altogether. So our captures are yet to come. Everything is so fast… ;)
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  9. LCH

LCH Active Member

farewell man!
    you probably have no idea who I am
    but you are the first player I met in UOR!
    the first time I logged on at Ocllo, I yelled in front of bank asking who wants to play
    You said hi to me, brought me on a boat , sailed to Britain (with young status!)
    When I arrived the dock I got a 10k check from NPC for being new
    the moment I saw Brit bank and heard the music, it was just sweet sweet childhood memories
  10. PaddyOBrien

HEEE HEEEEE, CHHHMMMMONNNNNA!!!!! And you didn't snitch on us! It makes me happy that someone enjoyed our shenanigans :DI believe it was @Caska VS Trees with us when we were smuggling young status players out of Ocllo via "Michael Jackson's Boatride to Heaven".... as long as they didn't tell an adult!!! Some people got spooked and would use their young status to teleport back to Ocllo so you were one of the very few to make the full journey LOL. Good times, good times haha. Last time I tried doing that I was disappointed to find that they had "fixed" that glorious bug.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
    Air and Kiryana like this.
  11. Air

Air Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Wish I didn't miss seeing this before you left. I have been really bad keeping up on forums and discord since I've halfway come back. Hope all is well in life brother, message me anytime if you need anything!
    PaddyOBrien and Kiryana like this.
  12. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

i always thought you was Xor... if you was.. i am very greatfull to you. If not i am greatfull anyway. take care.
  13. PaddyOBrien

Thanks!! Doing well! Terrorizing the high seas and the brigand life.

Haha no Xor wasn't me but I missed that guy! He revived the orcs for a while and we had an epic battle for Cove. Then he fell off the face of the earth. Seems like most of the eccentric personalities are so epic they flame out and disappear... but their legends live on!
    Air likes this.