It's not easy to grief a professional griefer...

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Leeloo, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Leeloo

Leeloo Well-Known Member

Greetings fellow citzens of Britannia!

Tonight, a small tale to enlight your lovely hearts!

As I was training a couple more tamers for my tamer collection, as I reached the nefarious 71.1 mark, I decided to head to the only and one - Jhelom Pens! It wasn't nearly 5 minutes in there until I met a guy named "My Bulls" that was red at the time. Since I'm no rookie here, I had my PvP tamer ready at my Jhelom Pens SST and proceeded to kill him with easy.

upload_2022-3-18_18-7-6.png

Up to this day he is still a ghost, more on that later.

Coincidence or not, as soon as my Bulls died a couple ONE members started showing up to try and grief me.... "Less" at least was manly enough to take a couple counts on my naked toons.

After that they decided to show up on blues and just kill the bulls I was taming and serpents I was using... Anyways, all good! this is just the hell of UOR, the Jhelom Pens and I'm not the most loved person amongst their ranks!

Time to get second tame bulls for the new tamers! The harass continued, I even took a couple counts on them just fro good measure...

upload_2022-3-18_18-11-16.png

That was when it came to my mind an old topic here of the forums, of a tale that brought a lot of joyful tears to my face.... Where someone baited a guy into EQing a house with 30 people hidden inside... I had to try it! I reached out to my friends (let's call them my wives for now) and arranged a way so everyone would bring a couple toons to hide inside my bull factory tower where we were peacefully taming (I even found a newbie in Jhelom Pens that could use some retames and is still there getting some 3rd tame bulls!)

upload_2022-3-18_18-13-39.png

The factory was going strong! But how to get them to find me and drop the EQs!?? That was not an easy task... I even died on purpose afk in the Pens with a rune straight to here so he could find me and it didn't work.

The most skepytical friends said - "Leeloo!! There's no way this is gonna work!" "They have to be way too stupid to fall for it!!" "One tracking and we are all done!". And I said: comon bro, they are not known for being the brightest players of the shard.... (no offense, I'm sorry, its just the facts).

So I came back to the pens and started gating my bull straight to the factory, in front of Craig guy... he still WOULDN'T come through the gate!!!

The morale of my wives was starting to become low, since we had been waiting for almost 35 minutes already....

When nobody was waiting anymore, a wild VanClaude and two characters named Impossible (lets call them The 3 Stooges) showed up and didn't even think twice before landing the Earthquakes!!!

BOOM! BOOM! The ground was shaking.... Leeloo had to make it back inside the house to finish the job and hand out the counts.... It was done. It was epic !!!

The damage was done... Unfortunately some of my wives had lost connection during the process!

[​IMG]

A shame, still the damage was done!

We couldn't wait until the database updated.... F5, F5, F5, F5 until one time.....

upload_2022-3-18_18-21-54.png

BOOM! 29 Murder Counts!!!

Now you ask me - "Leeloo, how did they find the factory if they never came through the gate?!?! " Remember our ghostly friend My Bulls?! I caught him inside the tower after the explosion madness!

upload_2022-3-18_18-23-31.png

Good effort trying to ghost the GHOST MASTER!

Alright folks, that was my little story on how to not try to grief a professional! Stay safe and think twice before EQing pets out there!
  2. Codus

Codus Well-Known Member

Red Hemperor!
    PaddyOBrien and Jill Stihl like this.
  3. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

4. Deacon Frost

Deacon Frost Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

5. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Very good Leeloo tale, this planned operation looks very interesting. I think that guys like impossible and others who throw stones at windows give great stories to those who don't just cry while drinking milk, but come up with a plan and oil the rails! Great fan and I think your 35 minutes were interesting, but the finale is just the icing!

Bravo, today is my bedtime story!
  6. Arcanias

Arcanias Well-Known Member

Leeloo is a master baiter. Nice work sir!
    Venger likes this.
  7. Delstrudo

Delstrudo Well-Known Member

Seems to me like the three stooges took out ~30 ppl - those guys are dangerous!
    Noobenmeister likes this.
  8. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

haha
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  9. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

10. Noobenmeister

Noobenmeister Active Member

11. Venger

Venger Active Member