Just a thread on keep trade this afternoon.

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hydrox, May 24, 2015.

1. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Just making a post about a deal that took place earlier today as it was brought to my attention that someone said I was claiming to sell their keep.

I was attempting to broker a deal with another player this afternoon whom wanted a keep owned by a guildmate (how it was said to me). Since the guildmate had not been online for some time, i called him and asked him if he wanted to do the trade, plus accept a 400k intake on the deal so they could acquire the keep he had owned. My guildy said to go ahead and do the deal. Luckily Gideon was available to do the transfer and upon the purchasing party going to the new piece of property, they found that the keep in trade was not the one they were wanting to purchase, but was a keep owned by another player.

I immediately apologized for the inconvenience as it was both the parties faults i believe that we should have confirmed the house in question was correct rather than empty and move everything prior to making sure. The gold and houses were immediately transfered back, and the actual owner of the keep in question was made aware of the error. Just clearing the air here incase anyone is curious of what "shady business" was going down.
    Gideon Jura likes this.
  2. Reginald

Reginald Well-Known Member

Its all sortred now :) Hydrox and I were able to complete the transfer successfully. Sorry to lead anyone around on a wild goose chase. Thank you Gideon and CaptainMorgan! You guys are awesome.

Thanks to you as well Hyrdox! We hope you enjoy the new keep
    Gideon Jura and Hydrox like this.
  3. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Hydrox likes this.