Let's talk about firebombs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Blendax, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Blendax

Blendax Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

They're great. Not stackable? Makes total sense. The thing I don't get, is why, when I have 2 provo'd targets... or a pet fighting 1 target, and I throw a firebomb ... it loses the firebomb victim as the attack target and makes an adjacent mob the target.. as if you attacked them. You really can't use them in the wild for this reason, because you'll go grey every.single.time.
  2. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Yes, my ostards often like to attack me because I firebomb the tile "next to them". And the 5% of player to run light levels know that the fire light-type also needs to be fixed for firebombs :D. Its also possible that the added tile aggro is NOT a bug. Telamon has change alot of things with field spells, poison, explode pots and more over the years to counter town killing or other abuse.
  3. Grumpalump

Grumpalump New Member

Not sure if it's a bug per se or not, but you can clear out a tavern of any usable but locked down glasses, ceramic mugs, pewter mugs, goblets, pitchers, etc by emptying them, filling them with liquor, then turning them into a firebomb with an oil cloth. They will go into your pack.