Life bars

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by The Musician, Aug 3, 2014.

1. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Does anyone know of a option in razor/uo to increase the amount of life bars in UO? I would drag a mobs life bar only to close another.
  2. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Do you mean that you...

1. Click and hold on a mob
    2. Drag away to get a life bar up

... and this only works with one mob at a time? I've never experienced that in UO, ever. I've always been able to drag a lot of bars up. =/
    Cassidy likes this.
  3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member

There's a limit to how many bars can be displayed on screen, something like 10-15, when you attempt to drag more than the maximum, the oldest health bar will be removed.

A little tip when you have many health bars grouped: If you hold alt and double left click on an HP bar (Dragging on the second left click), you can break it away from a grouping (So that you do not have to close multiple health bars).
  4. illbottleya

illbottleya Member

Mind blown. Thx.
  5. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

DUDE! Lol, I've played UO since 97 and never fucking knew that! Learn something new everyday!
    It's something that has always annoyed the hell out of me too, thanks for the tip.
  6. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Music! dude party up! More people you have in your group (max 10) equals how many bars you'll have freed up. Then you'll have freed up max of 10 bars for mobs pets etc. I think it's in the game scripting to limit how many not sure Razor will help you out. Not ideal for Karma losing endevours! So guess max would be 20 bars which includes 10 party bars. Minus x for your pets.