Looking for a Guild to Join PvM

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Auzlander, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Auzlander

Auzlander New Member

Been playing Uo since 1997, mature player looking for a PvM guild.. I'm a Provo/Mage with tamer skills and alts are Gm tailor and Gm thief.
    Vincent Blackshadow and Keza like this.
  2. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

We have PS( project santuary) group... not sure if they are recruiting.. but is the most traditional PvM group here.. Legendary players there... they are always promoting events and they have a large infra structure to give the suport that new players need(provo houses, keeps for pets and resist traning and etc).. Another group is CPR, the one i am part of.. good group... not so organized(what could be a quality for some folks like me)... we usually sit at serpents bank to chat and articulate the hunt...
    There is also HYPE group.. they used to focus on champs... not sure they still around.. We had the PvM group, dedicated to introduce new players in the high end farming too.. Walking in occlo this days i saw a large group of a guild taggged as NEW(i think they changed the tag).

But i see also lots of new tags running around... lots of small groups growing here in there... you need to find one where your gaming window and style combine..

Cpr is always recruiting.. but take a look with calm... try to discover who is on this groups and try to see if there will not be any conflict... to be in cpr you need a certain level of tolerance since we dont have a statement to follow and sometimes we dont know who is who, since some players dont have discord and others are too shady to share their discord with their guildmates :D
    Keza likes this.
  3. Buga

Buga Well-Known Member

Hey! You can always find us at Serpent's Hold bank, the guild name is CPR, ask for Bengay o Macha to join in :)

edit: ok Xavant you just made my post pointless :p
    Xavant_BR and Keza like this.
  4. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

@Auzlander welcome, if your not already there, join the UOR discord channel. Will be easier to ask around in there about joining a guild. All the major guilds (to my knowledge) also have their own discord channels.
  5. Auzlander

Auzlander New Member

@Keza thanks so much for the advice, i'm such a big fan, love your videos. been fallowing for years!
  6. Einar

Einar Well-Known Member

he got me playing after 12 years!!
    cheers Keza!!

Welcome Auzlander!!
  7. LCH

LCH Active Member

come find CPR folks at serps bank for some trash talks and random PVM fun!
    we are mostly folks looking for a little break in between RL responsibilities, with relaxed playstyle

have to warn you though
    some of us enjoy the trash talks more than actions
    (they may never admit it, but it's true)