Meeting Notes 10-17-18

Discussion in 'PvP University [P*U]' started by Ervin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Ervin

Ervin Well-Known Member

Group Training - Field Test 101

• We started the night off gathering and warming up with some 1v1. The group decided tonight was the night to begin dungeon runs looking for action.
    • During gathering Pax Romain joined our discord, he was previously invited to join us for a night of “Ask me Anything” from the group on all thing PvP related.
    • Pax and friends were kind enough to allow P*U to join them on a group run so we could learn from their perspective how they did things
    • Group fights around Ice Dungeon, S0F keep, and ice T2A ensued. Lots of death ensued all the way around.
    • An itch has been scratched but only enough to make it itch worse...it seems the addiction is setting in for most members of P*U. The future is certain to hold much more PvP on the server.
    A special thanks to @Pax Romain and company for being gracious enough to allow our guild to tag along for the evening and answer questions. Your small contribution will pay large dividends in the big picture for PvP on the server.

Posting from an iPad in a hotel room while drinking too much....forgive my brevity.​
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. Ervin

Ervin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  3. Andrakus

Andrakus Well-Known Member

Bummed i missed this. Looked like it was a lot of fun!
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

PvP makes this world go round.