New player on the server

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by ArthurVR, Apr 17, 2021.

1. ArthurVR

ArthurVR New Member

Hello everyone, I am just an old player having some fun and living the good ol' times again.

I was looking at the guides you have on the forums, but was still wondering a few things (sorry if this is not the right place to post this)
    1) Do production skills give bonuses for fighting? Example: lumberjack for axes bonus damage, alchemy for bonus potions effect etc. (and if there is a list of this bonuses where can I find it?)
    2) After the young effect is over can I stay at the initial city more? When I live what are some good cities to go to and are those controlled by different factions?

I think this are the basilar things I am concerned about as of now, thank you to any kind soul willing to answer, hope to have fun with you guys.
    Orion GM BD and Ouroboros like this.
  2. Einar

Einar Well-Known Member

Ahoy, lumberjacking does extra, there is some stun punch stuff going on, alchemy helps your reflect i think.

you can live in Occlo forever

vague answers for the win!!
    ArthurVR likes this.
  3. FisuUO:R

FisuUO:R Well-Known Member

Welcome to UOR! Dont forget to join us at discord. Its the best place to ask doubts, trade or chat nonsense :)

1) There's a couple of skills that bring benefits, lumberjack for example gives bonus damages to axes (swords skill). Alchemy doesn't give any bonus to potions.
    You can check bonuses and further info in detail here: http://www.uorenaissance.com/list/Skill/M

2) After young you can stay at Ocllo and come back as much as you want. Other busy cities are Moonglow, Skara Brae, Serpents Hold to name a few. Sadly, the old days at West Brit only live in our memory, but most of the chat moved to discord channel, while people are scattered around the world or houses doing their thing.
    Towns controlled by factions change frequently and are in constant dispute.

Enjoy man!
    Orion GM BD likes this.
  4. Orion GM BD

Orion GM BD Well-Known Member

Welcome @ArthurVR

Hit me up on discord or pm if you need any supplies, like weps, bandages, armor, etc.

Lots of players in discord to assist with any questions or small needs.

Have fun!