New player!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by AesopRock, Jan 13, 2015.

1. AesopRock

AesopRock New Member

hello everyone, I'm an Italian player who decided to migrate to a foreing server, in Italy ultima online is dead :(
    I have some question for you :
    I decided to start with a mage bard tamer , with these skills:
    Magery taming lore peace music medit veterinary

correct ? peace discordance or provocation ?

There are rare mounts in the world?

Anybody know other Italian players? so I can integrate myself :D

Thank you!
    Halabinder and Byword like this.
  2. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Howdy!

Your template will work fine. I much prefer Discordance and Provocation to Peacemaking, but I know there are some that prefer Peacemaking.

Not really any rare mounts. The only "rare" ones are the polar bears that show up around Christmas time. After Christmas, if you demount them for any reason, they will go wild and dissappear.
  3. Bob

Bob Member

There are a few Italian players here and there. I don't think there is an organized guild of only Italian players, though.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    Basoosh likes this.
  4. Byword

Byword New Member

Welcome, AesopRock! It's a great server. Hope you can find the Italian players you're looking for. :)
  5. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome!

I'd go with disco over provo, it's so powerful on a tamer. (Although tbh, you med so little, you can drop it and have both provo and disco if you want)

If you see my tamer Blockhead running around give me a hollar.... I'll hook you up considering Blockhead makes all Aesop Rock's beats. ;)
    Halabinder likes this.
  6. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Welcome! Hope you find this server to your liking sir!
  7. mafghine

mafghine Active Member

The dwarfs from [Dwarf Fortress] extend their welcome to you. If ever you're in need of help, call on a dwarf.

Send a falcon by way of irc to Mitsh_Glasschisl_[DF].
  8. AesopRock

AesopRock New Member

Thanks all guys!
    I have a question..where i can macro provocation without being harrassed by other players?
  9. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Without being harassed? Pretty much nowhere. That's Felucca! Good news is the only thing you really lose is time (and some tambourines).

Best places I know of are Moonglow Zoo, Wyvern Island, and the Occlo Public Provocation House (northwest end of the island... should be two pirates in a small house, if someone has trapped them recently).
  10. Pegbyter

Pegbyter Active Member

Hi AesopRock, Welcome to UO Renaissance!

If you haven't already done so, we have two excellent resources for you to use to help you develop your character. The first is our compendium which is accessed via http://www.uorenaissance.com This will lead you to our respository of information on all things UO related. Stats, skills, optimal character templates, etc. Also our forums, where most of the articles relating to guides are kept as well. You will need to register a separate forum account to reply to messages, but you can view any of them without registering..

We also have an excellent IRC client that can connect you to our IRC channels, just click the link located on the top left corner of our main uorenaissance.com webpage labelled 'IRC Chatroom'. Select a name for yourself, click 'Connect', and the client will take care of the rest by automatically adding you to all the appropriate rooms where you can communicate with our online players in real time.

The last thing you may wish to do is to register your ingame player account via the [register command. That way if something happens (like losing your password, etc) We can help to retrieve it for you.

There's always a lot going on in the renaissance world, we have constant player and staff run events going on. There are also plenty of guilds to join which will help you find friends to adventure with.

Enjoy!
    Basoosh likes this.
  11. Rottingham

Rottingham New Member

Welcome to the server! Its a great place to be. And just integrate with all of us - we have no racial walls here!