One of Valrick's Fav outfits SALE

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Valrick, May 22, 2017.

1. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This outfit is one of my best i've made and still enjoy it highly to this day. There are certain auctions going that i need to invest lots of money into and this could see a lot more action in the hands of a more active player.

The indian headdress in this hue is undyed (was looted this color) and seems to have only been 2 dropped in 3 years of thanksgiving events. The runebook (i'll verify hue # tonight when i get home) is no longer a dyable color and it's value is higher than standard dyed runebooks. Rest is 4th anniversary Yellow/Gold.

All items are blessed (that sash wasn't for a long time, right @snap dragon :) )

S/B 10mil

B/I 100k

if one bidder, 48 hours after bid wins. If more than 1 bidder, 24 hours after highest bid wins.

Plat accepted @10k holiday coins @ 5k. Untitled.jpg

Notes: the mask matches the runebook and 4th anniversary kilt/sandals VISUALLY perfect. If you are seriously interested i can meet you in game to show you as well. I will upload some in-game shots of this outfit tonight once i get home.
    snap dragon, Lightshade and crazydaze like this.
  2. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member

It's possible that more of the headdresses in this hue dropped, but have since been... "re-colored"...

... and by possible I mean I've dyed at least two myself.

Overall, very nice outfit. Good luck with the sale.

If you're interested in splitting the runebook from the outfit, let me know.
    Valrick likes this.
  3. Valrick

they had 4-5 hues drop each year and i followed the counter after finding that one 2014 closely. Unless they were found and dyed before server could notice to count.
  4. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member

Screenshot - 5_23_2017 , 8_04_49 AM_reg001.png

Here is one of my remaining masks. I bought up one in the same hue and had another drop. I dyed both of them to... increase the rarity of my remaining mask... and yours too! I guess it only matters what is remaining.
    Valrick likes this.
  5. Valrick

haha never thought to dye them to keep the count low :) slick moves, 'ol chap!