Open Letter to Hatecrime

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by izcenine, Apr 14, 2013.

1. izcenine

izcenine Member

I know you are a fairly helpful individual and you play a lot. Rather than place the blame on you, I am going to just apologize. However, paying for the location of my main house is griefing and bullying. You and I have had a series of misunderstandings. I am sorry if I "attacked" you when you were grey after you had dragged a bag off my corpse. You know what? That is why you have that little area in the lower left corner of your client to type. I thought you had just looted my corpse, so naturally I am going to try to get my stuff back especially when you are grey. Trying to party me just looks like you want access to my corpse, and that is why I declined your offer. Rather than go back and forth, lets try to tolerate each other. Again I am sorry you left the conversation and decided that I am a threat to your existence, because that is the message I get from someone who ignores me rather than explain their side. Again, I will document every action you take on the forums to show your character unless you start talking to me. Really I don't give a crap which way this goes, but just to let you know, I do apologize to have offended you.
  2. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

You made an assumption that I looted you, your bad. Then you attacked me, and in return I defended myself. Then openly in irc (not via a PM) accused me of grief. I explained my side, and you still accused me of grief. Now I shall live up to your accusations. Its a pretty simple concept. And rather than listen to you essentially trash talk me in IRC, I ignored you so that nobody else would have to listen to it. Now you are posting in the forums to show my "character." Allow me to help:

HateCrime is a helpful and kind individual. He runs vendors for the shard, promotes for the shard, and does a lot for many people here. He also enjoys pvp. However if you get on his bad side, he will GRIEF THE F*** OUT OF YOU WITHOUT REMORSE.

There, now you have no need to continue updating the shard on my actions, as everybody here knows how I play.

Move this to trash talk so I can bag on this b**** some more. :twisted:
  3. izcenine

izcenine Member

Wow. Thanks for the response and I said I apologized. MY BAD. I'd like to say that yes you do help people out, but instead of clarifying stuff through USING YOUR WORDS, you decide to make vendettas against people. Name calling is also a sign of a small man. Go ahead and grief. I am done with this server because of YOU. JUST YOU. Way to build the population.
  4. izcenine

izcenine Member

Can I also say that I am trying to reach out and make things right? YOU are acting like a child.
  5. Tater Salad

Tater Salad Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

Paying 3 Poops for both their house locations.
  6. HateCrime

Way to b**** out. You ran your mouth, and I'm defending myself. I haven't even started my grief process and your already running away. You obviously wouldn't have lasted anyways.
  7. izcenine

izcenine Member

I ran my mouth. YOU did loot my corpse. YOU admitted it. YOU are the one that feels the need to grief people to feel good about yourself. I publicly apologized several times. If I bruised your ego, my bad. All of the good s*** you do is worth d*** if you are going to punish people for this. Here let me do it once more. I am sorry. If you still fell the need to grief, by all means go for it. Honestly I have no issues with taking a pk here or there, but YOU made this personal. Not me. I have tried to give you lots of outs by apologizing now three times, but you seem to like making this game a negative experience for people.
  8. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I think I was the one that looted this guy.

I was killing a troll commander inside a house next to the bank, someone died and their corpse opened automatically. I thought it was a mob and I pulled a backpack off it. Once I realized it was a person I opened the backpack, saw it was empty, and dropped it on the floor.

Coulda been a different instance, but I did do that to someone during the event.
  9. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

It might be worth mentioning that the guy's name wasn't iceznine it was like Xanth or Xanth something.
  10. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

In fact it looks like Chris got a screenshot of when it happened

[​IMG]

I was the tamer with the blue text and I looted him right at that moment, if it's the same guy as OP.
  11. HateCrime

Don't make it sound like I looted you in a negative manor. You died at the same time as a boss monster so I instantly dragged a bag off your corpse thinking it was from the monster. I immediately replaced the bag. I took nothing from you.
  12. HateCrime

I think you take this game to serious. I play for fun, competition, and to spend time with friends of mine. All of these apologies and wanting an apology doesn't really make sense to me unless you take this game far to deeply on a personal level. Had I actually griefed you I can only imagine how badly you would have taken it. Ask around, I can subject someone to some serious grief should I choose to. Had I killed you & then continued to rez kill you constantly, then I might understand where your coming from. Even then some of the people I am closest to in real life I met on UO while killing them on an almost daily basis. WHYSOMADBRO?! :evil:
  13. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Renaissance Staff

Some posts have been edited for language. These forums (all of them, except trash-talk & other) are indexed by search engines, and we ask that derogatory terms be kept to their appropriate forum.
    Kiryana likes this.
  14. Tater Salad

Tater Salad Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

I totally would have changed all the bad words to poop or poopy
    Kiryana likes this.
  15. CleverWalrus

CleverWalrus New Member

Hello,
    I know this may seems incredible but when someone threaten you or bully you the best way to have them continue to do so is complaining about it, remember that most of the fun of griefing others is hearing the complains after you did so.

Best regards,
    Walrus