Plat coins promoting visitation.

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by kendro, Jun 15, 2014.

1. kendro

kendro Member

To promote visitation to my shop I'll put plat coins up for sale randomly. The shop is left of the yew moongate above the great and glorious David Hasselhoff statue house! :)
    Other things like cheap magic weapons, GM leather and studded leather suits, some scrolls can put more up if anyone would like other higher lvl scrolls, a few tmaps plainly drawn i put on there for free devious for 8k that may change up or down just depends, GM bone helms and magic helms. might put up a GM bone outfit. never know what could show up on the vendor I do a wide variety of stuff in game so whatever I come across I just might put on there. Just check in or leave a note on here. may even work on spined leather today recently got a load of leather so I'm good on personal leather. Thank ya and see you in game.
    Mes and Basoosh like this.
  2. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor
    Renaissance Volunteers

SO how much are these Plat coins that you are using to entice visitors?
  3. kendro

kendro Member

7k havn't check it yet but like all the prices that might change can't say it'll go lower but i don't see it going higher unless I see em sold for more. That goes for all my prices I've not put a dime into anything I put on so it's all profit but still I do like to make money as much as saving other people money. Money makes the world go around...