Please Vote for Training Days

Discussion in 'PvP University [P*U]' started by Ervin, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Ervin

Ervin Well-Known Member

Due to some scheduling issues we are trying to work out with different members including myself the current schedule of Tuesdays and Thursdays is proving to be difficult. Currently I can not devote time on Tuesdays but any other day of the week is fine for me. I think that it is important to keep the days staged out and to not exceed 2 days a week to allow for everyone (including me) to have time to do other things outside of training. I would like to see a vote take place to pick some new training days and the majority will win. If you havent joined us in a few you are sorely missed and we need you presence to advance the training to group vs group pvp so please try to attend! The new training times are 9:30PM EST - 11:00 PM EST, the days are now up to you!

So please post what 2 days are best for you

I vote Mondays and Wednesdays.
  2. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Sounds fine to me!
  3. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I have a character I'd like to join up with and practice with you guys. Monday and Wednesdays work for me. Usually weekend nights are busy with RL or planned guild type events.
  4. BelXavier

BelXavier Member

Wednesdays are good for me, Mondays are hit and miss but I should be able to attend at least some of them.
  5. illbottleya

illbottleya Member

Apologies for being out of the loop a bit. Haven't touched my personal laptop for more than 10 minutes at a time in the past two weeks. I'll be back soon.
  6. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I'd love to join up if you guys have any sessions on the weekend evenings
  7. BelXavier

BelXavier Member

Have we not already changed the nights? I didn't see anyone show up in the IRC channel.