PS Resist Event April 15th 6pm EST - 17th 6pm EST

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Cronos, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Cronos

Cronos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber
    UO:R Donor

Come one come All to the PS Magic Resist event. We will be providing supplies to train Magic Resist, Healing, Anatomy, Music, hiding and Peace. We have 50K of Meteor Shower casts which should get us a solid 48-60hrs straight. We have 250K bandages that will be locked down for Healing training. We will run this for 48hrs straight or until we run out of regs or ppl training.

Factioners are welcome if they schedule entry by Wednesday evening EST. From Wednesday 7pm- Thursday 5pm I will be letting factioners in as they cannot be rezzed inside.

To get here enter any Green event gate to the event center. Then use the green gate you came to the event center and it will bring you to the PS Training Keep. Then all you Have to to is
    Attack the guard out front to come into the Training are as a Ghost, Cronos will be running a Rez Macro. Please stand in corner to the right of Cronos and he will rez you. Once rezed enter the training are that is marked in green cloth. Photo below.
    [​IMG]

ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING WHAT SO EVER. YOU CANNOT FIGHT GUILDIES, YOUR ALT ACCOUNTS OR ANYTHING. PPL FIGHTING WILL BE BANNED AND NOT WELCOME TO FUTURE EVENTS. PLEASE BE KIND AND GAIN BY THE RULES.
  2. JackSbarro

JackSbarro Active Member

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  3. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

4. Tired Olde Man

Tired Olde Man Active Member

Is this happening now? I went by the Keep but didn't see any activity.

If the only way to get there is using the event gate, where can I find one of those? I know there used to be a green gate in Occlo, but iy's no longer there
    Thanks
  5. Jill Stihl

Jill Stihl Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This event was on April 15th. It's May15th now.

Luckily there is another resist event in a couple of days - https://www.uorforum.com/threads/fl-resist-event-may-18th-9-pm-est.53693/
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
  6. Tired Olde Man

Tired Olde Man Active Member

Ahhh, I guess that would explain it!!! Unfortunately, I'm out of town on the 18th and can't play.....will look forward to the next one though!
    Jill Stihl likes this.