Quest idea :)

Discussion in 'Village of Paws [VoP]' started by Kingston, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Kingston

Kingston Member

When born and raised in the city of Trinsic you might wander around the woods West of town, searching for adventure or even some food hunting whatever tickles you...
    There is a chance you'll encounter Sir Jack, he, aswell, lives in the city of Trinsic but only leaves his residence at night and wanders the woods West of town in search of strong brave men to give him aid in his task to remove his curse wich disables him of leaving home during daylight. When you meet Sir Jack you'll know it's him even if you not know his name, his appearance blows his cover. He's told to be white/grey of skincolor cause he never sees any sun and his hair points out to the sky like a fin of a dolphin and is dark brown of color...

(questchain Sir Jack)
    Find Sir Jack and speak to him about the curse!

If Sir Jack is found quest part 1 is completed, gain treasure for finding him, talk to him to start part 2...

Sir Jack looks at you in unbelief... Stranger, please tell me you have come to aid me, i have been homebound for over 10 years now. My mental health is wasting away day by day, you have to help me, please help me sir.
    If answered negatively Sir Jack turns into a vampire and attacks you... (quest ends here)
    If answered positive quest proceeds as following...

I have been cursed many years ago because i have asked the hand in marriage of the Duke of Britain's daughter, wich upon his turn hired a witch to curse me only because i dared asked her hand as a fieldworking peasant. Please help me find the one thing I desperately need to remove the curse... It's said that i need the fruit of a magical plant set here on Sosaria only found deep within the swamps in an old ruin where the witch grew up... Then i have to take the fruit to the councilhouse in Britain where a big device should be to help me use the fruits... Thats is all i can remember...

Find an old ruin in the swamps to find the magic plant.
    Take a fruit of the plant to the councilhouse in Britain.
    Protect Sir Jack Whilst doing so.

(In the swamps north of Trinsic is an old ruin, magical plant is inside the ruin growing nice fruits and having a terrible smell...
    pluck a fruit and store in your backpack; various monsters will appear on the long journey making the quest a lil more difficult)

Upon arrival in the councilhouse the only thing standing on the table is a big bong with a sucking tube on each side, after 10-15mins you figure out what to do with the fruit and place the fresh plucked ganjanugs in the bong, light it with some flint and tinder and smoke it...

Congratulations,

You have completed the Quest, rewards (as chosen by GM) pref. gold :)) "Help Sir Jack get high"

You and Sir Jack toke on the bong for 5 minutes, noticing the dark glow of Sir Jack fading away...
    Finnaly Sir Jack yells, my curse is gone, i feel good again, and this fruit here actually made me feel this way... This is a lifesaver... :)

Job's Done :)

(first quest ever made, hope it's ok :p and yes i tend to smoke an occasional joint ;))