Razor Basic Macro Help

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Por Corp Wis, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Por Corp Wis

Por Corp Wis Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Im usually a UOSteam guy. Havnt used Razor in awhile and having some issues figuring out some basic macro stuff. I also typically play mages, but getting a melee guy started here as my first character to get the ball rolling more quickly.

Im trying to get closest nonfriendly target/attack last target/clear target and Razor isnt accepting the command for "target closest nonfriendly" when I try to record.

The hotkey works perfectly fine. When I use the hotkey I do indeed target the closest nonfriendly, but when I click record and use the hotkey nothing happens. No recording of anything at all is shown and no action is performed. When I use the other hotkeys for attack last target/clear target that part works fine, but....not the target closest nonfriendly and ONLY when I try to record it.

Any help or suggestions appreciated TY :)
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

When you are recording, change to the Hotkeys tab, find the targets subsection and the target type you want, highlight it and click Execute selected.

Alternatively, if you have target nearest enemy/grey/whatever set to a hotkey, you can record then use that hotkey in the recording of the macro.
  3. Russell

Russell Well-Known Member

I just checked it apparently target closest grey is the only target that works in a macro, probably to combat automated pvp

nvm it does work if oyu go into the hotkeys and actually hit the execute selected button, so strange.
  4. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

I use target non-friednly in a macro just fine

re-ninja edit - yeah, have to execute from tab not use the key assigned to it
  5. Por Corp Wis

Por Corp Wis Well-Known Member

Execute selected worked fine.

Couldnt get it to work at all by using the hotkey I made...but....all working now TYVM :)