Secrets of cA

Discussion in 'chumbucket and Associates [cA]' started by Jakob, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

chumbucket is a noob. snap dragon too.
  2. chumbucket

chumbucket Well-Known Member

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I played on Lake Superior in 1999, and I’ve been involved in numerous black pearl thefts, and I have looted over 300 houses. I am trained recall at the first sight of danger and I’m the top bard in the UO freeshard community. You are nothing to me but just another PVPer. I will swipe your house keys with a precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the cA forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild's IRC channel and your forum name is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call UO. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can steal your castle in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands and stealth. Not only am I extensively trained in hiding, but I have access to the the entire UO Razor program and I will use it to its full extent to townkill your miserable ass off the face of Ocllo, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking going to have to run to the healers, kiddo.
    Gwenno, eherruh, LanDarr and 2 others like this.
  3. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

Reported, I feel discriminated.
  4. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Yeah!

What the heck did you just say about me, you little pfniff? I’ll have you know I played on Beta in 1998, and I’ve been involved in numerous keep thefts, and I have looted over 301 houses. I am trained recall into first sight of danger and I’m the top tailor in the UO freeshard community. You are nothing to me but just another flooper. I will swipe your ikea hex keys with a precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Sosaria, mark my papuan words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the cA forums? Think again, pfniff. As we speak I am contacting my guild's IRC channel and your forum name is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, newb. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call UO. You’re pfniffing done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can steal your jester hat in over seven hundred and one ways, and that’s just with my bard with no resist or wrestle. Not only am I extensively trained in tailoring, but I have access to the the entire UO Razor program modded by ned flanders and I will use it to its full extent to housekill you off the face of Ocllo, you little floop. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you junior associate. I will PVP all over you and you will drown in it. You’re going to have to run back to trammel, kiddo.

@Mandevu
  5. Jakob

Jakob Well-Known Member

How could I forget, this talk is of the same caliber as someone I know of! @Blaise, I choose you!! Have at him!
  6. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

How @snap dragon envisions me coming into irc:

How I envision myself coming into irc: