SELLING a seaside Villa!!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by The Watch, Jun 29, 2020.

1. The Watch

The Watch Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Up for auction today we have a beautiful little seaside villa. This was the 2nd property I ever purchased on the shard and it has a lot of sentimental value. However, I'm starting to reduce my housing footprint and consolidate down to a few residences in the VoP area, and it's time to let this charming little seaside villa go to a deserving home.

The area around this house is relatively quiet usually, with a handful of gargoyles, ettins, and other similar size spawn roaming through now and then. During events like the
    Leprechaun invasions or the Christmas Elf hunts, and the EASTER event, though, it really picks up. There are a few spawns in the woods around this house where holiday monsters will pop up, making it VERY fertile hunting grounds. I've collected a handful of holiday scrolls, a reindeer statue, a buttload of easter eggs, and all kind of Leprechaun clothing thanks to this location.

Whether you're looking for a nice spot to hunt the overland holiday spawn or a quiet, peaceful seaside retreat, this villa is THE place for you!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The starting bid for this property is 150k (slightly over deed price).

CURRENT HIGH BIDDER: CONFINE

If a bid stands for
    48 hours, then that's the winner.

No buyout.

Plat accepted at
    5k per plat / Holiday coins at 3k per HC. (gold is preferred)

Once the property sells I'll move my guildstone to my new home.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    AOٌ likes this.
  2. The Watch

Still looking for a starting bid. If I don't get one soon, I will be closing the auction and just redeeding the property to sell back to the broker.

I also have a large tower that will be going up for sale soon....
  3. Confine

Confine New Member

Ill bid the SB
    The Watch likes this.
  4. The Watch

WE HAVE A BIDDER!!!

If no further bids are taken by midnight tonight, I'm going to drop the gavel and call this house SOLD!

Don't miss out on your chance to own a slice of the dream. Secluded house, on the water, great holiday spawn, and neighbors that keep to themselves.

I mean, what else could you ask for?
    AOٌ likes this.
  5. The Watch

Going Once!

Going Twice!

SOOOOOLD!! For 150k

Congrats on your new home! I appreciate the business. Let me know when you want to meet up and at what bank and I'll gate you out for the transfer.
    Confine likes this.