Spencer - the wild knight!

Discussion in 'Village of Paws [VoP]' started by Jupiter, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Warning to all travelers of the Spiritwoods near Paws, I must warn you the rumors of a wild thing are indeed true!

The creature takes on human form, and is even studying the rudimentary basics of old English!

at first our villagers were affrighted by the appearance of this wild thing, but over time we realized this Spencer as he likes to be called is nothing but an infant spirit!

In case you didn't guess, I am announcing that Spencer is only a six year old child. If you find you are ferociously attacked by this terror of the wilds simply repeat this simple phrase "stop, stop, stop".

please take note that this young lad only carries the second hand equipment his father Aeritas provides him. If any of you 733t pvper seek to increase your "combat prowess" by targeting this young lad, please be prepared for ridicule and great mockery of your harrowing feat of slaying a small child.

Now get back to it you nits! There's champ spawns to be farmed!

- Jupiter Greystone
  2. Aeritas

Aeritas Member

Thank you Jupiter for the introduction and thanks to everyone for their kindness and patience. What could have been a fleeting, mediocre experience for the fledgling knight has been an epic one due entirely to the community we have encountered here.

The spirit of fellowship thrives in spiritwood.
  3. Aeritas

Aeritas Member

After an accidental dismount the wild knight found his polar bear uncooperative and swiftly slayed the beast.

[​IMG]

When I asked him why he put it down he answered;
    "Who wants a polar bear in their house?"

ooc. He took it a lot better than I anticipated.
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Hahahaaha! awesome conclusion! and now you don't have to be paranoid about some lunatic slaying Sir Spencer in cold blood just to BK his bear.

I'll need to play a game of hide and seek with him again soon!
  5. Aeritas

Aeritas Member

He would enjoy a game very much. I have not been able to play for some days and the few times I have peeked over his shoulder he has been "guarding" his bedroom.