Survey: I need your feedback...boned armor

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by JCap5000, Feb 26, 2021.

1. JCap5000

JCap5000 Member

Hey crew,

I wanted to run an informal survey for those of you who use and/or buy boned armor on a regular basis.

What types of bones armor do you prefer best and what is a usual price you look to pay?
    ie. barbed, regular, 8k 9k 10k etc
  2. a space mongbat

a space mongbat Member

Hello.
    Bone invulnerability 100k
    JCap5000 likes this.
  3. JCap5000

JCap5000 Member

How much AR is that? How much would you usually pay for bone AR50 fortified/fortification?
  4. a space mongbat

a space mongbat Member

bone armor + studdet gorget - all invulnerability 54ar. no dex loss 100-150k i pay for one set.

:)
    JCap5000 likes this.
  5. Blendax

Blendax Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Damn! I sell those bad boys for less than 50k on my vendor . I need to revisit my pricing
    a space mongbat likes this.
  6. a space mongbat

a space mongbat Member

<There is a high degree of probability that I am the only one who value and love this armor so much. In the past, in my store at this price they bought 2 out of 18 sets. haha
  7. FisuUO:R

FisuUO:R Well-Known Member

For scrolls, tmaps and such I use invul bone set with barbed gorget always. The price im used to for these are 50k a set, what makes it costly is the fort powder you apply to them. I just have 2 sets fully forted and you need quite a number of charges for it. It would make sense to charge them 100k or more once fully forted.

For everything else, on my provo/disco macer I run with barbed bone set. Sometimes I also like to wear full plate set (valorite or verite), but barbed boned it is mostly.
    I have no clue what they are worth, I just craft them myself, But 10k might be.