The Big Order / Chaos thread

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Erza Scarlet, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Please post your Order / Chaos Guild below if you want to participate and help the scene grow!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview of Order/Chaos guilds:

----------------------
    Order
    ----------------------

Knights of Stormhold, -S-
    RPvP Guild
    No drylooting or rezz killing unless you want to hop back into the fight.
    Await fair fights if you battle us

The Next Level, tNl
    PvP Guild
    fair fights and loot policy, open for pre arranged group battles as well as fights of any kind
    More info down below

Republic of Fenerbahce, ROF
    PvP Guild
    fair fights, looking for 1v1/2v2s, open for pre arranged fights

Knights of The Great Council, KGC
    -Disbanded and was led by Lady Kashla

------------------------
    Chaos
    ------------------------
    Bludchok'hai (Bloodrock Clan)
    RPvP Guild
    We don't believe in fair fights.
    We RP Chaos well. While we wont loot or rez kill established enemies we might others. Often take stuff we need in big field fights or admittedly a new orc might loot too much from time to time. (often if you come to the fort we will agree to no looting so we can have mass melee for long periods of time)

Hong Kong Posse, Hk
    Currently inactive. Might be back on occacions
    Contack: Drakath or Kane on IRC

Black Flag, xxx
    Currently inactive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Infos i need to add you to the list:

Guildname
    RP or PVP Style Guild
    Looting allowed / will you loot other people? additional information if you feel like
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Erza Scarlet

--Reserved space
  3. Vishakt

Vishakt Well-Known Member

Bludchok'hai (Bloodrock Clan)
    RPvP Guild
    We don't believe in fair fights.
    We RP Chaos well. While we wont loot or rez kill established enemies we might others. Often take stuff we need in big field fights or admittedly a new orc might loot too much from time to time. (often if you come to the fort we will agree to no looting so we can have mass melee for long periods of time)
    Random, Vlar, Xegugg and 3 others like this.
  4. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Excellent! I'll try to keep in touch on IRC so we've got folks on we can arrange some fights!
  5. skratt

skratt Active Member

The Guild -tNl - "The Next Level" would like to to participate in these pre-negotiated Chaos and Order fights. I agree that through IRC would be the best way to communicate and discuss the terms/ rules of the fight and or battle.
    __
    MAIN: I noticed the concern mentioned above in regards to rez killing and looting.
    - This is a hot topic when it comes to group fights due to different guild structures/ the different character builds with in that guild (Mages/ Dexers/ Tank Mages etc..) and overall play style.
    - You can also take into account the particular people involved in the group fight (some players have no code..) and work out the obvious issues/ concerns of their game play before it can even become a problem.
    __
    QUESTION: If a player goes down should you be allowed to immediately rez their non-looted corpse?
    - In some cases utilizing the "no loot" rule can be unfair to the opposing party when a dexer is immediately is resurrected and can jump right back into the fight with just grabbing a weapon and some band-aids.
    - I am not saying that anyone should be res killed and or not have the chance to get back into the fight but, this is a good example of a "term and or Condition" that should be pre-disscussed before battle.

EXAMPLE1: Both groups (Chaos/ Order) could agree that during a fight someone that dies will have to stay down till the end of the battle.

EXAMPLE2: Both parties would allow looting during the initial fight to disable their opponent (knock them out of the fight) but, all loot would be giving back to each other at the end of the battle.

So... Yes, - tNl - would like to be part of this idea to create large Chaos and Order battles. Hopefully some of the points and examples I mentioned above will help get this going ASAP. All sounds like good fun and can't wait to be a part of these soon to be epic battles!

IRC NAME: Axiom
    AnRobot- likes this.
  6. Grym

Grym New Member

The standard layouts I've seen for this sort of thing involve both parties agreeing to wearing Death Robes until the 'goal' of the battle is achieved.
    This is often easier when said fights take place over an objective with one side defending and another attacking.

Upon a conclusion of the 'first round' both parties wait a predetermined amount of time, usually tralked about through IRC and then round 2/3 whatever can start.

This is the best way I've seen it done, for no looting to remain an effective element.

Otherwise, I've also seen it where disarming opponents corpses/bandages or regs if they're a mage has also been allowed, then the items given back at the end of the 'bout'

One is obviously harder than the other without an organised leadership and coordinated effort from the entire group.
    skratt likes this.
  7. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

What ever happened to just killing oranges?
  8. Erza Scarlet

Ive created this thread to give an overview about Order / Chaos guilds.

It is also meant to make sure what someone can expect from said guilds while fighting against them.
    It can be helpful at creating pre arranged fights between guilds, but this was not my initial goal.

Just today ive had the feeling that the O/C scene is far off from beeing dead, as ive had quite a few different fights at various places.
    So lets keep the niveau of this thread at least on a halfway decent level and get some more people to join the fights :)
    Vella, skratt and Alice Asteroid like this.
  9. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

Hong Kong Posse - CHAOS

We welcome you to the mudder father Hong Kong Posse [Hk], we are the Azn Nation and we are everywhere. We all about them fights you call your boys we call our boys and we'll make you poke gai on yo face.

We won't res kill you unless you tryin to get back into the fight and back stab us. I don't know if my hing dai's will take yo bling but don't bring anything to a fight you don't wanna lose. If you nice to them they prob won't loot you.

If you really too scared to see Hk on the streets/roads of UO you can contact my Dai Lo - Drakhath or Kane.

Remember we are a family so watch out who you mess with.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soulmate, Vlar, Vella and 6 others like this.
  10. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I like to think I'm the guy with the bat
    Vella likes this.
  11. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Please, we all know you're the quasi gay one with the high lights and likely wearing either yoga pants or chaps.
  12. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

i lol'd
    Soulmate likes this.
  13. xXx

xXx Active Member

Can I pay you all to join factions in order to have a faction scene on this server that doesn't suck?
  14. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Most of us already are in factions
  15. Hazon

Hazon New Member

Hi!

Its been fun fighting this last week.

However If there is a list of people or guilds with no etiquette I would like to add this two guys.

- ppp [db]
    - Saan Rottinchain [db]

Dry loot, no rez, I tryed a "Hi" after match and they just recalled.

At least the horse was alive... lucky it was in city?
    [​IMG]
  16. Erza Scarlet

Im sorry to hear that Hazon, ill add them to the list.

These are known Characters and ive never looted them.
    Since you are my squire, i will consider this event the next time i will see them around.

Thank you for posting
    Vlar likes this.
  17. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Why do people feel like you're entitled to not be looted and to be ressed? They did exactly what they shouldve done, they killed an orange and took the spoils of war. Why does everyone suddenly want candy land?
    Dun Scaith and xXx like this.
  18. Hazon

Hazon New Member

Hey Kane,

Its fine for me to be looted and not rezzed, but since some of us are not doing it in O/C I just want to know who plays one way and who plays other way so I can react.

Just that man
  19. Hazon

Hazon New Member

no hard feelings ;)
  20. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

React by what? Recalling? It sounds like you don't actually want consensual pvp in the traditional sense.
    xXx likes this.